shape
carat
color
clarity

Ordered Tacori 2620

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Person24

Shiny_Rock

I ordered a Tacori 2620 setting! I am sooo excited. Although, it won''t be in for over a month . . .
8.gif

I will post pictures as soon as it gets in and my diamond is set!

(I actually ordered my wedding band too, but that excitement is being overshadowed by the new setting. Poor wedding band.)

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
I love the 2620
30.gif

How very exciting and congrats
1.gif

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
I love that setting too....I would love one someday myself. I am soooo thrilled for you, can''t wait to see it on your finger! Keep us posted!
36.gif

Collee

Shiny_Rock
CONGRATS!

LOVE the 2620. It is one of the contenders on my list of settings (well 1 of 2 that i have narrowed it down to).

the ring in your avator looks stunning. why (if you don''t mind me asking) are you chaning the setting? don''t get me wrong as i ADORE the tacori, just curious.

Person24

Shiny_Rock
Collee,

I am changing my setting because I do not like how much metal shows around the diamond. I initially had a larger diamond in the ring and chipped it. I then went with a smaller diamond. This happened almost two years ago now. For two years I have been trying to convince myself I don''t mind how it looks with the smaller diamond, but I do. I just think the proportions are off. So I finally broke down and told FF and he was okay with me getting a different setting. I felt bad, but I still spent the same amount as I would have for my wedding band and got the setting and the wedding band. I just wanted something that show cased my diamond better and had better proportions. The extra metal was just really irking me every single time I looked at it.

Link for reference: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-ring.86593/ (this is my SMTR thread). The picture quality is pretty bad because I took it in a bathroom with fluorescent lighting.

Collee

Shiny_Rock
i really like your current setting but 100% in agreement that you shouldn''t settle. you will LOVE the tacori. can''t wait to see the pics. hopefully by then, i will have made a setting selection as well.

angeline

Ideal_Rock
My hands down favourite setting from Tacori. I''ve tried it on quite a few times, it''s SO gorgeous, and I adore the side view.

Can''t wait till you get it!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, that is a lovely setting.

BlackIsland

Shiny_Rock
When we were looking for rings, I looked at about 100 Tacori rings. It came down to the 2620 or the 2623. I went with the 2623 because my finger size is bigger (7.75) and I figured that the 2623, with the side diamonds, might balance me a bit better.

But I still love the delicate 2620.

Congrats and I can hardly wait to see it - you WILL NOT be sorry - it is beautiful.

BI

Collee

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/20/2009 2:55:36 PM
Author: BlackIsland
When we were looking for rings, I looked at about 100 Tacori rings. It came down to the 2620 or the 2623. I went with the 2623 because my finger size is bigger (7.75) and I figured that the 2623, with the side diamonds, might balance me a bit better.

Congrats and I can hardly wait to see it - you WILL NOT be sorry - it is beautiful.

BI
"I looked at over 100 Tacori settings". WOW, glad to know that I am not the only picky person around here. Ok, I viewed about 10 and narrowed it down to 2 settings. I am scruntinzing the hell out of them before making my final decision.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lucky lady! The 2620 is lovely. It''s so hard to choose between all of the beautiful styles Tacori offers.

I''m kinda'' leaning towards something like the 2623 for a stone I haven''t set yet.

They''re ALL gorgeous!

BlackIsland

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/20/2009 6:13:48 PM
Author: Collee

Date: 10/20/2009 2:55:36 PM
Author: BlackIsland

BI
''I looked at over 100 Tacori settings''. WOW, glad to know that I am not the only picky person around here. Ok, I viewed about 10 and narrowed it down to 2 settings. I am scruntinzing the hell out of them before making my final decision.

LOL. What happened was that we stumbled on a rep who had at least 10 trays and each tray had about 10 rings in them - so it wasn''t as if I "scrutinized" every single one, but I did look at them all and skipped by the ones that didn''t interest me. I ended up with about 5 and then narrowed it down to 2620 and 2623. Choosing between those two was the hard part. I still get compliments all the time - it is a very pretty ring.

And I know that Person24 is going to be thrilled when she gets hers.

BI

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results