shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions on wedding band & eternity band with halo engagement ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone,

I am about to start looking for my wedding band and I was just hoping for some pictures and/or opinions.

I am wondering how a diamond wedding band and a diamond eternity band would look with my engagement ring.
I''m not sure if I would wear them on either side or both underneath.

Would it be to much? Should I just wear a wedding band?

This is my engagement ring for reference
Link

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is just lovely! It reminds me of mine from the side profile, the lines, and how it allows a band to sit flush with it. You have a few options the way I see it. I think a plain band would look great, or a diamond eternity band, that has a similar style as the shank of your ring. I wear both styles with mine. For pics you can hop over to this thread, https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/better-pics-of-all-my-rings-including-the-newest-erica-grace-diamond-band.118703/. I was thinking I would buy the matching band and wear one on either side, which is what you are thinking of doing correct? I think it would look great worn that way, or both stacked on one side of the halo ring too, which is likely how I would wear them, if I chose the 2 matching bands. The only thing that concerns me with your ring, is the surprise diamonds. Won't the band be hiding the diamond one each side, and won't the band damage the little diamonds? Good luck choosing.

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Dannielle, I just had to go over and read your story in LIW!! How beautiful, and what an awesome location - I LOVE Sydney Harbour. Anyway, back to the topic at hand, I have a ring inspired by the Tiffany Legacy that''s nowhere near as beautiful as yours (but it has lots of sentimental value as it''s my baby ring) and it looks great with a plain band however I hope to one day have a "matching" Legacy style diamond set band to go with it also. So, I would suggest having a plain band as your wedder and perhaps the matching diamond set as an eternity and I think that would look amazing.

If you were to choose two diamond set bands personally I feel it would be too much, but if they were quite fine bands I''m sure they would look beautiful. It depends how much fancy you want? My wedder is diamond set, and I do miss having a plain band for sometimes, around the house and when I''m feeling "simple" etc. The band I wear with my Legacy that is plain, is actually just one I had made and it''s a very round but fine barrel style.

Another option could be a diamond set alternating shape band, Like the Tiffany Jazz or Swing, if you don''t want matchy matchy matchy. I have tried a Swing Replica on with mine and it looks fantastic. Good luck - sorry I don''t have pics for you but I''m sure lots of lovely ladies will post some for you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results