shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions on this Band...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Not getting engaged or married anytime soon, but I just wanted some thoughts on this ring...
I saw it in a mag, and since I KNOW that when the time for marriage does come around, I just want a diamond band. Would this be a good pick?? The link is below...

Fancy Yellow and White Diamond Band

~Thanks in advance!!!
2.gif

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
That ring is very pretty. It doesn''t look wedding band-ish to me, but if that''s what you want, then I say go for it.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it''s pretty but more of a RHR???

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it''s gorgeous, particularly if you (a) don''t want a traditional engagement ring, or (b) can''t wear your ering every day. I have a traditional set but some days I have to wear gloves a lot and for those days, I love a big ole diamond band!!!

finerthings

Shiny_Rock
It looks really beautiful and non-traditional, but I wonder how comfortable it would be to wear...maybe kind of scratchy on the skin?

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Love it! I would wear it as a wedding band. My sister has one very similar with all white diamonds as her wedding band and it is just beautiful. I am sure it is more delicate looking in person than in the picture.

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT

Jensia

Shiny_Rock
Yep. My mother wears a ring that has about 2 carats of spread diamonds like that. Not everyone likes a solitaire.

I think it is very pretty.

LuvThatBling

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I think it''s beautiful. If that''s what you want, you should go for it. It doesn''t look like a "traditional" wedding ring, but I think everyone should express their own personal style.

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
I think that is absolutely gorgeous! I would go for it if tis what you want absolutely! BTW where did you get the rings in your avatar from? Im totally in love with that set!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/28/2006 10:38:36 PM
Author: ilovesparkles
I think that is absolutely gorgeous! I would go for it if tis what you want absolutely! BTW where did you get the rings in your avatar from? Im totally in love with that set!

~~Thanks for all the replies everyone!! The rings in my avatar are from the Michael B Crown Lace collection. Aren''t they gorgeous??
30.gif
Here''s the link...

Michael B Crown Lace Collection

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/1/2006 1:22:16 AM
Author: bling*diva*

Date: 2/28/2006 10:38:36 PM
Author: ilovesparkles

~~Thanks for all the replies everyone!! The rings in my avatar are from the Michael B Crown Lace collection. Aren''t they gorgeous??
30.gif
Here''s the link...

Michael B Crown Lace Collection
OMG THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU I have been searching for that wedding set for two weeks! Gorgeous! Now you really deserve that beautiful wband Not that you didnt before
28.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE this band. I would wear it alone as a w-band or as RHR. Another ring w/it would distract from the detail.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results