shape
carat
color
clarity

Ooo.... ooo.... It''s finished and on the way!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I just spoke with James Meyer and my three stone will be sent out tomorrow! It should be here on Wednesday!

This will be a new view of an old favorite. It is the Coati platform ring, but in a three stone version with rose gold accents.

I.CANNOT.WAIT.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
NEITHER. CAN. WE.
9.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG yay!!! I''m so fricken excited for you! How long will it take to get to you?? Is it unplated w/g and rose gold accents? Gah, can''t wait to see it!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fabulous!!!
36.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nothing brightens my day more than seeing James Meyer in a thread title!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
He''s mailing it tomorrow and it will be delivered Next Day.... so Wednesday by noon!

Unplated white gold with rose gold accents. He said it is the first time he has done rose on white, and he thinks it looks very good!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/20/2009 6:09:25 PM
Author: Upgradable
He''s mailing it tomorrow and it will be delivered Next Day.... so Wednesday by noon!

Unplated white gold with rose gold accents. He said it is the first time he has done rose on white, and he thinks it looks very good!

oh it sounds Fabulous! can''t wait to see it
36.gif

upgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Can''t wait to see it! Did he send you any pics to tide us over????

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hey, congrats Upgradable, another first! I LOVE when one of us creates something that was never made before.
I can''t wait to see it!

We''re just all ahead of our time here on PS, aren''t we?
2.gif

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Nope. No photos. I haven''t even seen it! Trust me though, as soon as it''s here I''ll be posting pics!

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/20/2009 5:48:15 PM
Author: packrat
Nothing brightens my day more than seeing James Meyer in a thread title!

Major ditto!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/20/2009 6:52:11 PM
Author: gemgirl

Hey, congrats Upgradable, another first! I LOVE when one of us creates something that was never made before.
I can''t wait to see it!

We''re just all ahead of our time here on PS, aren''t we?
2.gif
Jim says that we''re helping him through this tough economic time. He says that business has been tough, but Pricescope has been a Godsend. So, lets help keep a master craftsman in business!!!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock

AWESOME! That''s what I asked for, for my ring!! Is the bezel platinum or??

Lordy, I''m gonna drive my coworkers nuts on Wednesday sneaking over to the other computer to check!!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
bezels are platinum

center is .82... sides .43 and .41

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/20/2009 7:28:37 PM

Jim says that we're helping him through this tough economic time. He says that business has been tough, but Pricescope has been a Godsend. So, lets help keep a master craftsman in business!!!

I'd love to have a stone set in one of his settings -- this just gives me more motivation! Congrats on your ring -- can't wait to see the pictures. Rose gold, too -- it should be gorgeous.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am SOOO excited for you! Mmmm...rose gold!
18.gif
Can''t wait to see it!!!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
OOOOOO I can''t waiiiiit

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh...I bet it is beautiful! I am looking forward to seeing your pictures!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
this is going to be GORGEOUS uppy!

the stats for your stones are similar to mine, yes? i know we''ve talked about this before but i cant remember absolutely exactly...

i initially misread your post and thought you''d HAVE it tomorrow; came back and re-read it now and was SO disappointed it won''t be till wednesday! *you* must be just about jumping out of your skin!!

counting down the hours with you....

35.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock

NOT SOON ENOUGH!
11.gif

Oooh, I love white gold, and I love rose gold--can''t wait to see how they look complimenting each other! Roll on, Wednesday!
36.gif

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/21/2009 6:14:25 AM
Author: gwendolyn

NOT SOON ENOUGH!
11.gif

Oooh, I love white gold, and I love rose gold--can''t wait to see how they look complimenting each other! Roll on, Wednesday!
36.gif

totally ditto this!

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, this new ring sounds amazing! I''m sure it will be TDF, Upgradable. Can''t wait to see your pictures!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
The sun''ll come out
Tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar
That tomorrow
There''ll be sun!

Just thinkin'' about
Tomorrow
Clears away the cobwebs,
And the sorrow
''Til there''s none!

When I''m stuck with a day
That''s gray,
And lonely,
I just stick out my chin
And Grin,
And Say,
Oh!

The sun''ll come out
Tomorrow
So ya gotta hang on
''Til tomorrow
Come what may
Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
I love ya Tomorrow!
You''re always
A day
A way!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Holy Cow!! You guys are even more impatient than I am!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results