shape
carat
color
clarity

One Year Anniversary Eternity Band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tigian

Ideal_Rock
My husband has agreed to let me get an eternity band for our one year anniversary! Yay! I called a few online vendors and ID Jewelry had the most competitive pricing for the 2.4mm pave band I was looking for. Unfortunately, my size is not in stock and I will have a wait a few weeks.
7.gif

I spoke with Yekutiel at ID jewelry last night right at closing time, but he patiently answered my questions and discussed what he did have in stock and what my options were. This morning, bright and early, he sent pictures just as he promised. This ring will be the start to my stacking collection. (PS has been responsible for planting this idea in my head.)
9.gif

yyan1.jpg

MrsChil

Shiny_Rock
It''s gorgeous! I love it!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
I can''t wait to start my stacking collection too! (influenced by PS of course :)

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh How sparkly it will be!.. How exciting.. congrats on making it a year... here''s to many more years and of course more jewelry
36.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
That''s really beautiful! I love the shimmery looking sparkles, if that makes any sense!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
look at the pup sparkle! I love it! and congrats on your ann!

36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
happy Anniversary, beautiful!!!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/28/2009 2:05:16 PM
Author: vgirl17
It''s gorgeous! I love it!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
I can''t wait to start my stacking collection too! (influenced by PS of course :)

Isn''t PS horrible with giving us ideas? I love it! My husbands asks why in the world did I choose such an expensive hobby?

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Thanks D&T, Kelli, Burk, tlh, Daisi2112, and Skippy for the comments. It's nice to have your input since I can't show off these pictures at work or to my friends.
I feel like the first year of marriage was great. I'm thinking it will be more stressful when we have more responsibility, such as children, mortgage payments, etc. Just trying to be really aware of not taking my DH great qualities for granted.

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/28/2009 2:39:27 PM
Author: Burk
So pretty!
Burk, I just saw a posting with your 3 stacked eternity rings. Wow! They are great!
30.gif
30.gif

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! congratulations, that is going to be gorgeous on your finger!

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! That is very similar to what I want to add to my wedding set (when I get it :). Did the jeweler express any concern about the diamonds on the sides scratching any rings that might go next to it? I''m asking because if I get something similar, it might go next to my solitaire.

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful! I''m a big stacking fan too and that is a great start to your collection. Congrats!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Thanks beechezz, tuckins, and ambergretchen for the kind words. It makes me so happy to hear from you!
9.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/28/2009 7:30:32 PM
Author: EHR2009
Beautiful! That is very similar to what I want to add to my wedding set (when I get it :). Did the jeweler express any concern about the diamonds on the sides scratching any rings that might go next to it? I''m asking because if I get something similar, it might go next to my solitaire.

I have a very similar wedding ring and yes it scratches my engagement ring.

Great choice T!!!!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
I told him I was planning on stacking and he said it was perfect for that. I didn''t specifically ask about the scratching factor though.
He said there is a slight chance of losing diamonds since it is an eternity band, plus being pave. He was also against going with platinum because it is softer metal and there is more chance in losing a stone. But he assured me that it is very good quality and he hasn''t had a complaint yet. I have had great experiences with pave (my e-ring and wedding band both in platinum) and decided to go ahead with the purchase despite some saying pave is too delicate for an eternity band. (I know I went off on a tangent)
38.gif

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/28/2009 7:58:00 PM
Author: neatfreak

Great choice T!!!!
Thanks!
Well there you go, EHR2009! Neatfreak has first hand experience.
Boo hoo, I didn''t think of the pave scratching other rings. Hmmmmm, I guess I''ll worry about it later.
How do you prevent it from scratching? Do you wear it separately?

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/28/2009 7:44:16 PM
Author: StephensBride
It''s beautiful! I''m a big stacking fan too and that is a great start to your collection. Congrats!
Hi StephensBride!
I see that you are a stacking fan! Your new eternity ring is beautiful and it goes really well with your wedding band. hmmmm...do you have any another stacking rings in the horizon?
31.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/28/2009 8:07:26 PM
Author: tigian
Date: 4/28/2009 7:58:00 PM

Author: neatfreak

Beautiful! That is very similar to what I want to add to my wedding set (when I get it :). Did the jeweler express any concern about the diamonds on the sides scratching any rings that might go next to it? I'm asking because if I get something similar, it might go next to my solitaire.

Great choice T!!!!

Thanks!

Well there you go, EHR2009! Neatfreak has first hand experience.

Boo hoo, I didn't think of the pave scratching other rings. Hmmmmm, I guess I'll worry about it later.

How do you prevent it from scratching? Do you wear it separately?

Sometimes I wear it separately otherwise I just don't worry about it and get my ering polished on occasion. But my pave ring is plat too-so since platinum smooshes instead of wearing away like gold it can always be smooshed back with a good polish or a bit of prong work.

ETA: Are you SURE it's 2.4 mm? Looks wider than that in the pictures unless it is a different ring...but could just be me.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have always loved that look. Beautiful!

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, Neatfreak, that is good to know. It''s also good to know that you can just get it polished back into shape :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results