shape
carat
color
clarity

OMG, Whiteflash Rocks

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Shay-
What size is your ring finger? 4.75?
There is no way that stone is is .74 - it looks huge.
I love the 2mm shank.
It''s perfect - i bet you feel much better now.
1.gif

I love it love it love it.

Scintillating...

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/1/2005 1:27:28 PM
Author: Scintillating
Shay-
What size is your ring finger? 4.75?
There is no way that stone is is .74 - it looks huge.
I love the 2mm shank.
It''s perfect - i bet you feel much better now.
1.gif

I love it love it love it.

Scintillating...
I do, I do! Thank you, scintillating. I really could not go with a larger stone considering the size of my fingers.
36.gif
I did a rough estimate of the size, and I estimate around 8mm across the halo. (or darn near) Love those halos.

Shay

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Shay, I don''t know how I missed the thread on your beautiful new ring! I saw your new avatar in another post & went on a search for more pics! Your ring is just gorgeous!
30.gif
Your center stone looks huge & beautiful & I love the design of the setting. I love the 2mm shank, the sparkles everywhere & the sideview is lovely as well! And of course, the halo! Perfection!
36.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Brightspot, that is so sweet of you. I really do love my new ring, and I am so glad that the discriminating PSers love it too. Thank you for taking the time to find me.

Shay

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Here''s a pic I took yesterday afternoon. The north window is behind me on a gray, rainy, icky, awful day in the northeast. I had my blinds pulled but partially open. I took this with no other light in the room and no flash on macro mode.

shay

wfr20.JPG

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Here is a pic of one of my true treasures. Again the light is behind me, no flash, but not macro mode.
31.gif
He will be four next month.

shay

wfr21.JPG

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Awwwwww!!! He''s adorable!!!!
2.gif

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/14/2005 8:56:50 PM
Author: Shay37
Here''s a pic I took yesterday afternoon. The north window is behind me on a gray, rainy, icky, awful day in the northeast. I had my blinds pulled but partially open. I took this with no other light in the room and no flash on macro mode.

shay

an amazing photo of an even more amazing ring! I love seeing great pictures like this, but agree that the real treasure is your cutie- what a handsome guy!

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Shay, your ring is beautiful. I can fully appreciate how delighted you are with it as I used Whiteflash a few months ago and they do a fantastic job. They get my vote every time.

researcher

Ideal_Rock
I think you forgot the "1" infront of the .74. Check your cert
2.gif
Honestly, your stone looks ginormous!!!! It''s truly beautiful
30.gif

hearts set

Shiny_Rock
Yay!!

We really are halo sisters!!

It looks amazing and so huge!! I just love it on your hand!

It''s great that you''re so happy with your new ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results