shape
carat
color
clarity

OMG, Whiteflash Rocks

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/28/2005 5:33:22 PM
Author: Shay37
I have 15 darn it, and I''m posting them all.
SO glad you did! It really is beautiful!! Have fun wearing it!

radiantlover

Shiny_Rock
it''s soooo pretty! And looks huge too! Congrats!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is so beautiful! I guess everything happens for a reason. Now you have your own to die for halo. I love the profile.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Shay

WOW!! congrats,what a beauty.
36.gif
36.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it is hard to believe how huge those halos make a diamond look. It is absolutely perfect. I really like the look on your hand. Congrats on your choice and thanks for sharing!

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Darn, I''m late for the "Yay Shay" party
9.gif
(losing my mind, thought I posted my amazement yesterday)

It is absolutely perfect from every angle- huge from the top, love the shank and I LOVE the profile- what a cool shape to look at from the side! Since I''m a sucker for hand-shots I think the WF photos don''t do your ring justice- all of your photos are wonderful. I love the look of old & special combined with new & fanstastic- your w-band looks great with it! (although a couple of micro eternities added to the mix would be a-ok too
3.gif
)

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Wow, Shay, it is awesome!!! Great pictures too. I understand being attached to your original wedding band. I feel the same way about my original, no-diamond band. To me, that''s the most important and sentimental piece of jewelry I have -- the only piece I would really cry over if it were lost. My vote is to get the new matching band (of course
31.gif
). Your original band won''t lose sentiment just because you put it away and wear a matching diamond wedding band with your new halo e-ring.
9.gif

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! So happy for you Shay!
30.gif

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
emsmiled.gif
WOW!! That rock is blinding!
Congrats! It''s beautiful!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all so very much for you words of praise. I really appreciate everyone taking the time to post. Patty, I was so careful with my hands this last week. You would have been cracking up to have seen it. I had to make sure the lotion was handy, and I had to cut off my nails a week ago, so I was hoping they would grow back a bit for the hand pics.

A few words about the setting. I really examined it minutely through the loupe. A few things stand out. The polish on it is phenomenal. Every little melee is quite secure in their teeny tiny prongs.(don''t know if that is the term, but they look like prongs through the loupe) All in all, incredibly fine workmanship!
9.gif

As you know, I went with an SI1 stone. When I got my ring, I took it into all different kinds of lighting to see if I could see the inclusions. I simply could not find them. Then I louped the stone. I had to find realllly diffuse lighting to even see the inclusions through the loupe. I am super happy with it.
36.gif
I did ask Brian to check to see if it was eyeclean, and he told me it was. I figured if his experienced eyes could not see them, my layman eyes wouldn''t either.

Throughout the process, Whiteflash was great to deal with. They gave me a realistic timetable, and kept to it even with a hurricane bearing down on them. I cannot say enough about Renee. She is just a total sweetie pie to work with, and I know I will definitely be keeping in touch with her. I had the privilege of chitchatting with Brian one evening, and I was just completely blown away by the experience. It was like learning at the feet of a master of all things diamond. Truthfully, his accent is so melodic, I could have listened to him read me the phone book.
9.gif
I feel like I learned a lot from him that day. He is so willing to teach, and he makes it understandable.

I would have to highly recommend Whiteflash to anyone in the market for a ring. They were helpful, knowledgable, communicative, and just plain pleasurable to deal with. Thank you to them all.

Shay

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 9/29/2005 11:41:14 AM
Thank you all so very much for you words of praise. I really appreciate everyone taking the time to post. Patty, I was so careful with my hands this last week. You would have been cracking up to have seen it. I had to make sure the lotion was handy, and I had to cut off my nails a week ago, so I was hoping they would grow back a bit for the hand pics.

A few words about the setting. I really examined it minutely through the loupe. A few things stand out. The polish on it is phenomenal. Every little melee is quite secure in their teeny tiny prongs.(don't know if that is the term, but they look like prongs through the loupe) All in all, incredibly fine workmanship!
9.gif

As you know, I went with an SI1 stone. When I got my ring, I took it into all different kinds of lighting to see if I could see the inclusions. I simply could not find them. Then I louped the stone. I had to find realllly diffuse lighting to even see the inclusions through the loupe. I am super happy with it.
36.gif
I did ask Brian to check to see if it was eyeclean, and he told me it was. I figured if his experienced eyes could not see them, my layman eyes wouldn't either.

Throughout the process, Whiteflash was great to deal with. They gave me a realistic timetable, and kept to it even with a hurricane bearing down on them. I cannot say enough about Renee. She is just a total sweetie pie to work with, and I know I will definitely be keeping in touch with her. I had the privilege of chitchatting with Brian one evening, and I was just completely blown away by the experience. It was like learning at the feet of a master of all things diamond. Truthfully, his accent is so melodic, I could have listened to him read me the phone book.
9.gif
I feel like I learned a lot from him that day. He is so willing to teach, and he makes it understandable.

I would have to highly recommend Whiteflash to anyone in the market for a ring. They were helpful, knowledgable, communicative, and just plain pleasurable to deal with. Thank you to them all.

Shay
Shay- All we can say is the pleasure is all ours.
36.gif

Congrats on your new sparkley- the ring was made for your hand
30.gif
and wear it in good health for years to come!!
9.gif

Keep in touch, you were such fun to work with!!!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

WHOA! You must be just staring and staring at it....I am so happy you have a happy resolution--and such an amazing ring to boot--can''t BELIEVE that''s .747!!!!!! it looks MASSIVE! What a stunner. CONGRATS!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/29/2005 3:05:53 PM
Author: blueroses
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

WHOA! You must be just staring and staring at it....I am so happy you have a happy resolution--and such an amazing ring to boot--can''t BELIEVE that''s .747!!!!!! it looks MASSIVE! What a stunner. CONGRATS!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Blue, I have missed entire conversations since yesterday.
9.gif
I just could not tell you what went on or was said. I''m lucky not to be walking into walls at this point.

Shay

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/28/2005 6:28:41 PM
Author: kaleigh
SHAY, WOW, it''s just amazing!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Yup, I love it that much!!!!
35.gif
Thank you, Lisa, Bagpuss, UCLAbelle, HOUMedGal, Catmom, allycat, jelly, anika, jazmine, tawn, LLL, JadeLeaves, (great pic shrink), ame, DEB, Blue824. I hope it doesn''t seem silly, but my mother taught me to try to thank people as individuals when they pay me a compliment. Hope ya''ll don''t think I''m a total goof for doing it by name. It''s just the right thing to do according to Mom.

Shay

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
For those on this page, I must again thank you each for taking time to look and post. It means a lot. Thank you, radiantlover, Tacori, DF (geeky diamond experiments upcoming
9.gif
), MGR, FFF, (according to my MIL, late is fashionable)
2.gif
, diamondlil, yellowfan, Angel7. Hi, Renee. Thank you again, Blueroses.

Shay

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
WOW - shay, that was SO worth the wait!

WOO-HOO. Gotta love the halos!
36.gif

Date: 9/29/2005 3:44:54 PM

I had the privilege of chitchatting with Brian one evening, and I was just completely blown away by the experience. It was like learning at the feet of a master of all things diamond. Truthfully, his accent is so melodic, I could have listened to him read me the phone book. I feel like I learned a lot from him that day. He is so willing to teach, and he makes it understandable.
LMAO - careful....you''ll swell Brian''s head about his melodic voice!
2.gif
11.gif
9.gif

One of the signs of a great teacher is his ability to explain things in simple terms that resonate with his "students". One of my college professors just couldn''t get this......he seemed to think that the more complex and technical he sounded, the more he would be respected as an authority. Unfortunately, that wasn''t the perception.

Brian has a fantastic blend....he''s passionate about the topic, willing to teach, and knows HOW to teach by keeping it simple. Kudos!
36.gif

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

just beautiful! Breathtaking! I want it!
41.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Shay, HOLY SMOKES!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

It is simply stunning!!!
18.gif
18.gif

I think I saw those sparkles all the way here in CT!
3.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, Ivana. Stretch, I am not surprised. Connecticut is not that far from me, and that baby was throwing some sparks.

Alj, Thank you so much. I was so thrilled that you and Mara (I have learned so much from you both) got to try on the prototype and took pics for me on your trip. It was also neat that you got to see and assess my diamond while you were there as well. I was honored that you took the time to do that.

I know what you mean about the college profs. I hate when they cannot break it down. It is a total waste of time for you to show me how smart you are. I expect that. You are the prof. I want to see how smart you can make me on the subject. Brian totally rocks as a diamond prof.
36.gif

Shay

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/29/2005 5:02:27 PM

It is a total waste of time for you to show me how smart you are. I expect that. You are the prof. I want to see how smart you can make me on the subject. Brian totally rocks as a diamond prof.
36.gif

Shay

HAHAH - VERY, VERY well said, Shay!
1.gif
36.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Okay, a few more pics for the diamond obsessed among us. This one outside last night under halogen security light.

Shay

wfr16.JPG

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
If I grabbed the right one, this one taken in dining room last night. The only light was from the kitchen behind me.

Shay

wfr17.JPG

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Nope last one was outside too. Rats, and oh well. I have a couple more taken in my bedroom tonight. Light from ceiling fan/overhead light combo. 60 watt bulb not daylight corrected, so may pick up some yellow.

Shay

Shay37

Ideal_Rock

wfr18.JPG

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
I did promise to test drive this puppy in all sorts of lighting. Only fair to share how the stone performs with my friends here.
9.gif

Shay

wfr19.JPG

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
stunning!!!!

rms

Brilliant_Rock
girl, your ring is perfection!! The hugeness factor is unbelievable. What I also love about it is that you can really see every little diamond individually, yet they come together perfectly at the same time. Does that make sense? Hard for me to explain. My rings for example don''t do that, they look more like a solid line from a distance.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Rockchick, thank you very much.

RMS, I know exactly what you mean. The tiny melee have such life that they have their own presence. They also give one look across in certain lighting.
Thank you for noticing

Shay

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
I''m a little late to the party here, but your new ring is just beautiful Shay! I love the combination of the clean lines, combined with the sparkle and detail of the melee. Have lots of fun with it and keep testing out the lighting and posting those pics!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/30/2005 6:38:28 PM
Author: lop
I''m a little late to the party here, but your new ring is just beautiful Shay! I love the combination of the clean lines, combined with the sparkle and detail of the melee. Have lots of fun with it and keep testing out the lighting and posting those pics!
Lop, thank you. That is so sweet of you to say. I love to take pics, so you guys will probably see a lot of them.
20.gif

Shay

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results