shape
carat
color
clarity

Old Burk Finally has New Home

MrsM

Shiny_Rock
Back in December, I was lucky enough to have been able to get the original Burk. I had been wanting a lovely OEC for a while and could not pass up that opportunity. It took me a while to decide on a setting, but I ended up going to Single Stone and am very pleased with the final product--after tweaking the bezel a bit!

Had the stone graded by EGL while it was down in LA also, and it came out to be a 2.04 ct M color, VS1 stone. It has "poor" symmetry but I cannot tell with the bezel. I snapped these photos right after I ripped open the package at work, so it's the best I could do with my phone. Will do a better photoshoot later...

Single Stone was lovely to work with and I highly recommend them. They were very patient and wanted to make sure I was totally happy with the ring at the end. I was definitely nervous going into this project as I was not able to visit their store and try on a bunch of styles to figure out what I loved most. But now I know i made the right choice!!!

SS0.JPG

SS1.JPG

SS2.JPG

Profile.jpg

D

Deactivated member 42515

My goodness, It is absolutely delicious!!!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Holy cow! That's amazing!!!! I love the profile.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:love: :love: :love:

Gorgeous! It looks fantastic on your hand and I love the detail work on it. Can't wait for more photos! Hurry HOME!!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, you did GOOOOOOD, MrsM! The Burk was one of my two favorite rings of all time, so I was sooooo sad when I saw Burk was selling it.

But I must say: You have done it justice! I love the new setting. It really suits the stone, and lets it shine.

Love it! Beautiful, beautiful ring. Well done!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Oh, its gorgeous MrsM!!!! I can't wait to see like a million more pics!!!! :appl: :appl: :love: :love:

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Just came back to drool over your ring again :lickout: I can't wait to see more pictures!!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I adore this ring! Fabulous choice!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:appl: Breathtaking! :appl: I love SingleStone's work! What size do you wear? It looks gorgeous on you!

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
It sure looks great!

hee hee "Old Burk"... wonder what she will think of that name!

MrsM

Shiny_Rock
Guess I should have said "original Burk" :lol: . Here are a few more photos I took...more coming later. I know bezels aren't for everyone, but I am absolutely in love with how delicate Single Stone can make theirs! The detailing on the ring is unbelievable.

Bezel1.JPG

Bezel2.JPG

Bezel3.JPG

Bezel4.JPG

MrsM

Shiny_Rock
Last set of pictures (at least for today!). My ring size is 4 7/8.

Bezel5.JPG

Bezel6.JPG

Bezel7.JPG

Bezel8.JPG

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful stone and setting!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
The new pictures are fabulous! I absolutely adore your ring :love: :love: :love:

I agree, Single Stone make amazing pieces, and yours is no exception! Your beauty is getting me very excited for this fall when I set my OEC in one of their settings.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
perfection in metal! That is a gorgeous setting you chose MrsM! Had to come back and stare at it for a while. Beautiful! Hope Burk is pleased with the 'new look'!

Thanks for the extra photos - don't feel you need to stop posting. You could put up more tomorrow... if you wanted to... we would agree to view them... just sayin'.... ;)) ;)) ;))

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, man. I love this ring, and this stone.

I'm with Enerchi--please don't hesitate to post more photos. And then some more after that. :cheeky:

THE BURK IS BACK, BABY! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

ZahraLeyla

Shiny_Rock
Gosh, that stone just glows. Love the setting on your hand. Congratulations!

vinjewels

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my! :cheeky: :cheeky: I looove the bezel. Perfection! Congrats on your new ring and enjoy that beauty!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous ring :love: Single Stone has completed another outstanding piece for such a beautiful OEC.

I love the bezel too!

fridays_child

Shiny_Rock
That is an awesome setting!!! Singlestone has such lovely things, you made a great choice. And great pictures by the way, love the colors and creativity. Congratulations! :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The setting is gorgeous and so is the stone!!! A winning combination- really beautiful!! :love:

Lotus99

Shiny_Rock
The setting is beautiful! I love the way it complements the diamond.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
oooh, gorgeous!!! :love: :love: :love:
Love your beautiful ring!! Enjoy and wear in health and happiness...and please, post more pics!! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results