shape
carat
color
clarity

OK Girls is this what you are talking about ????

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
AND ,,,,, I love, love, love that rhr you go girl!!!!
30.gif
36.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
I think they may be on to something.

ring setwith V joined copy.jpg

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
I really like the engraved bands, and I really like the bands with the bag''s thinned out...we''re getting close...wooohooo!!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS MY FAVORITE.. With the V cut out I could put any size Diamond in the ER and the bands would WORK!!! They are trying to do a top view for us :)

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/24/2006 2:22:09 PM
Author: woobug02
I think they may be on to something.

I might be wrong, but I think bands are usually "notched" like that in order to allow the center stone to overlap the bands. Since the center stone doesn't overlap the bands, a hole there might look - well, empty.

Now when the 2ct WHOPPER comes in to play, now you're talkin! In the meantime ... I like the engraved bands better ... or, for the time being, SOLO!

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
I love that look Woo!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Kittycat, thank you.... I think I may be getting somewhere... My work has been on it all day
face23.gif
I am soooooooo happy they are helping. It is so much better than doing something again I will dislike.

I love your necklace :) I love both of your rings, too. I am really happy with my RHR. It isn''t the huge stone I went in for but it has some serious BLING :) HHEHEHEHHEHE

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
I love that look too Woo, and I like the V notch too...as long as it''s done right, I don''t think it will look empty at all!!

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Woo, with that V took out it will look awesome and then when you get that bigg hunking 2ct it will be beautiful.," I think you may have something there dear Watson".
emotion-40.gif
hehehlolhehe
face20.gif
keep on working with it until you get what you want!
emteeth.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOO I know the V''s are made mainly for the bigger stones but I have seen many wedding sets with that type of v and they look good. I think it may help with the heavy metal plus If it looks good may only wear one band until I get the BIG huge diamond. I am open to all suggestions. No decisions yet. I am waiting on a couple more pictures from the art department

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
wooo

Top View with V both bnds copy.jpg

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Woo

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
wooo one band

Top Viewth V2 copy.jpg

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Woo, OMG when I scrolled down your rings like that took my breath!!!!
emsmileo.gif
I can't speak for anyone else but thats beautiful!!!!....
emdgust.gif

Small

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/24/2006 1:33:58 PM
Author: decodelighted
Hey Woo,
The pix of the ''bands'' alone really helps. I DO, DO, DO think it''s the taper of the baquettes themselves that''s affecting the look of the rings, that combined with the tapering of the metal bars in between them to try & even out the stones.

I''ve posted a Leon Mege ring that uses tapered baguettes and places them end to end, right against each other. I wonder of that technique could be used remaking your bands, if you choose to do so?

Though I still like the e-ring by itself!
2.gif

(p.s. - I still don''t know what I''ll choose for an e-ring. I like symmetry as much as you do & my e-ring is a little tricky to fit. stay tuned!)
It is the tapering of the bands with baguettes and the metal bars...it''s crazy! It totally took away from my center and made my ring look so choppy. NO flow to the ring at all! I do have baguettes on my new band and it''s the end to end design. Now granted its right next to RBs and not baguettes alone but I can''t tell you what a difference it makes to me!

Woo the pictures that you posted above look great. I hope all turns out the way you want it to!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I really think this may the one. I think this may eliminate alot issues. WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Kittycat, you are the best...
36.gif
You make me laugh so hard. I am really liking it TOOOOOO With this look I could put any shape big diamond in the setting..

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your art department is great!!! Such a help visualizing stuff isn''t it!

Still kinda looks like a "checkerboard" of diamonds though, block-diamond-block-diamond.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
woo decodedelight, we are getting closer :) Still have alot to improve but this is really helping me see what can be done and be ready to say "THIS IS WHAT I WANT" hehehehe... I have hard time with that in the store.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t like it. Sorry. I think the rectangle of polished metal (that would be filled in) looks odd. I rather see a baguette there. Also you mentioned something about wanting to wear the band(s) alone and I noticed they are curved....might not work. I love the leon band that Deco posted. It is classic and beautiful. I think in your case less is more for the wedding band.

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
Looking at it from the top down, I think I''d still like to see a bag where the V notch is located.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
These are my final two choices for now. Hubby said to get these bands workable and we would talk another time about melt downs.

Please vote for either the V notch or the thin down center section.....

wwjuled.jpg

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
the thin down center section

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Marvel, you''ve been great. You helped me so much!!!!! Do you wear just one ring???

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
I like the "V" but that''s just me!!!!
emotion-18.gif

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/24/2006 4:51:00 PM
Author: woobug02
Thanks Marvel, you''ve been great. You helped me so much!!!!! Do you wear just one ring???

Thanks, Woo! I have my own ring saga. I''ve been ringless for a few weeks now waiting for my jewler to hurry and finish up with my rings. When he''s done, I''ll have three rings. So, I''m obviously partial to three rings. When I get it back I''ll make sure to post pictures.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yea for 3 rings :)

THanks Kittycat
face20.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Out of those two, I said the "v."
1.gif

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
v!

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
V with a baq.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results