shape
carat
color
clarity

OEC pear

two_little_birds

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my, how can you go wrong with a chubby pear?

Love this one! :love:

sapphiregirl123

Rough_Rock
Loong time lurker here, but for years I wanted an older, antique cut. Well, after your recent journeys, even your older journey with your VC halo, I headed over to Diamond Zone, looked around awhile and fell in love with, what is now, my very first OEC! That pear is lovely, your new OEC halo is a stunner and you have been the Yoda to my own diamond journey! I hope that you enjoy your lovely!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
sapphiregirl123|1460569424|4018832 said:
Loong time lurker here, but for years I wanted an older, antique cut. Well, after your recent journeys, even your older journey with your VC halo, I headed over to Diamond Zone, looked around awhile and fell in love with, what is now, my very first OEC! That pear is lovely, your new OEC halo is a stunner and you have been the Yoda to my own diamond journey! I hope that you enjoy your lovely!

Oh! that is so sweet! thank you! :D My journey with the VC halo was entertaining to say the least! LOL! Do you have your OEC yet? Would LOVE to see pics!!!

sapphiregirl123

Rough_Rock
Not yet, it should be here in a day or two. I went a little smaller (6.62 x 6.58) than I wanted originally and a little lower (M) after seeing some fabulous M's here. Ilya was super kind, answered my questions and put my fears to rest. I was hesitant about how I'd feel with an older cut vs a modern so I err'd on the side of caution to give myself a few days to make sure it's love. I hope it's love. I FEEL like it's love! DH said "OMG it better be love... I'm tired of looking at diamonds." and went fishing. :lol: lol

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
sapphiregirl123|1460583083|4018963 said:
Not yet, it should be here in a day or two. I went a little smaller (6.62 x 6.58) than I wanted originally and a little lower (M) after seeing some fabulous M's here. Ilya was super kind, answered my questions and put my fears to rest. I was hesitant about how I'd feel with an older cut vs a modern so I err'd on the side of caution to give myself a few days to make sure it's love. I hope it's love. I FEEL like it's love! DH said "OMG it better be love... I'm tired of looking at diamonds." and went fishing. :lol: lol

Ilya is awesome. My diamond in my new ring is only 6.13? and it's an L. I like it better than my modern cut. You will love it. Post pics when you get it!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
soxfan|1460584987|4018973 said:
sapphiregirl123|1460583083|4018963 said:

Ilya is awesome. My diamond in my new ring is only 6.13? and it's an L. I like it better than my modern cut. You will love it. Post pics when you get it!

Ilya is awesome. He's helping me with a few things.

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful shape!!! I can't wait to see it set!

pixgirl

Shiny_Rock
It's plump and perfect. I just love it! I can't wait to see it in it's setting. :love:

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, I loove an antique pear and yours is stunning!!!! :love:

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Will be here Monday! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Phanie

Shiny_Rock
A fat pear,with a big culet.
The BEST, I am drooling.
Congratulations!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's fabulous. I want an antique (chubby) pear badly. Cannot wait to see it set and on your hand! :appl: :appl: :appl:

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous! I'm totally biased, I scooped one of these from Grace recently, the CADs of my ring are in the final stages! I haven't seen my stone in person yet. I look forward to many, many pics of yours! :)

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, it was supposed to be here yesterday. Tracking says there was a "processing exception" at the Chicago Hub on Sunday at 2:00 am and no one can find any info since then. :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
soxfan|1461075581|4021117 said:
Well, it was supposed to be here yesterday. Tracking says there was a "processing exception" at the Chicago Hub on Sunday at 2:00 am and no one can find any info since then. :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire:

NOOOO!! I was so looking forward to seeing this one soxfan. I hope it gets resolved asap!

RaiKai

Brilliant_Rock
Tracking issues suck! I hope it gets sorted out soon soxfan...that pear is fantastic, I dream of a chubby antique pear like that!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's HERE!!!!!!!! It's so gorgeous. This might be the most lively diamond I own! It. Is. AWESOME. It took a bit of a detour and scared me half to death (thanks USPS,) but it's here now and I couldn't be happier. It is a K with medium blue floor so it faces up SO white :love: :love: :love: Ok, here are the pics:

img_11533.jpg

img_11534.jpg

img_11535.jpg

img_11536.jpg

farrahlyn

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous!!! :clap: :love: Pear, K color, fluorescence, OEC.... this is my DREAM pear (one day i will own one!) i feel like these older stones should have names, btw :cheeky:

grateful4life

Shiny_Rock
Just absolutely beautiful. I love the perfect, chubby :appl: shape. ENJOY!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is gorgeous!!! :love: :love: :love:

daintyG

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow!!!! It's gorgeous! :love: :love: :love: :love:

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, it's yummy :love:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a sparkly stone! So beautiful!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS and CHUNKY and AMAZING! :love: :love: :love:
So glad you went with this one! :appl: :appl:

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
Love it!!!! It's so white!!!! Looks HUGE on your hand!!!! Seeing this makes me sooo excited to get my pear!!!!! Cannot wait to see yours set!!!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Yummy!! Congrats!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results