Thank you, Hegemony!

Marcy!

:appl: :appl: :appl:

thank you for helping me celebrate!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Jimmianne,

When you posted the picture of Joy in her setting Kristie and I were emailing each other. We both said we would keep her in this setting. The setting goes perfectly with the wedding band. Joy just looks like she is at home in this beautiful setting. I love it!!!!

Callie

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Lovely, Jimmianne!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Calliecake|1428796903|3860603 said:
Hi Jimmianne,

When you posted the picture of Joy in her setting Kristie and I were emailing each other. We both said we would keep her in this setting. The setting goes perfectly with the wedding band. Joy just looks like she is at home in this beautiful setting. I love it!!!!

Callie

Thank you, Callie! I agree and appreciate the feedback that it is a suitable setting.
The band was an impulse buy that I didn't quite understand once I got it home...
little did I know there was a plan : )

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tourmaline|1428798065|3860611 said:
Lovely, Jimmianne!

Thank you, Tourmaline. Greetings to Miss Penelope from Joy : )

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your temp setting looks pretty perfect!!!! Congrats!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ring is just beautiful! I am so happy for you that you are thrilled with this stone! It is a beautiful stone and your pleasure comes shining through in every word you write.

Cynara

Rough_Rock
Ok. Wow. Your stone is simply amazing!!! I saw it in the other thread about Stuller and thank you for all of your help too! But omg.... The closeups of Joy! Love her facet pattern and overall beauty! Enjoy!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, Arkieb1 =)

MissGotRocks, what a nice thing to say. I'm pleased both with Joy and with the opportunity to share my excitement. I love that about PS.
Getting a new diamond is a real celebration, thank to like-minded bling-friends : )

Cynara, thanks. I look forward to seeing your stone & setting!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jimmianne, Your photography skills are amazing!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very stunning!

Eta I posted after just scrolling thru the 1st page and missed that you had set your diamond. I love the sleek design of the ring you picked out!

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is one gorgeous diamond in a lovely setting. Congratulations!

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Simply beautiful and meant to be. :love: :love: :love:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Boy am I late to this party! What an exquisite stone and ring!!!!! You must be so far over the moon right now!! Enjoy your new ring in much health and happiness!

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! I am glad to see it is bringing you such joy!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jimmianne, I love the new pictures of Joy! :love: Her personality shines through with each pic. Those chunky monkey facets and the colors coming from her ooh la la. Beautiful in every way. :love: :love: :love:

Thank you for sharing the many facets (haha) of her personality. Would it be too much to ask for more pics as the mood strikes you? :bigsmile:

She is gorgeous and I am so happy you are loving every minute of her. :appl:

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love Joy's faceting and her new vintage home :appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful setting for your amazing stone :love: And it makes the perfect set with your band!!
You've made some great choices. Thanks for sharing these perfect pics.

almondblossom

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful setting for your stunning diamond! I think your diamond has such a perfect flowery pattern! And the colors it is throwing.... I am in love with your ring!!!! Keep the pictures coming :drool:

Scarlett1

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning :love: :love: :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jimmianne, I have always loved that setting and think it is an excellent choice even for a permanent one! I would likely have chosen it, too, if I didn't have the Vatche setting to use. I like yours much better style-wise for an OEC for sure!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fabulous new pictures Jimmianne! Joy is so pretty.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you everyone for your kind comments! =)

Yesterday some of the photos I took show the chameleon-like aspects. The photos are un-retouched aside from cropping so I am not sure why they look oversaturated here.
p1140312.jpg p1140290_3.jpg p1140318.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh... J, I'm just coming back to PS and I missed the original unveiling of this beauty - your diamond is just gorgeous!! Grace found you one of the prettiest stones I think I've ever seen photos of - she sizzles, even in still photos, and her patterning is lovely :love:

I love the setting you chose, too! It doesn't get much better than that for a "temp" :bigsmile:
And you take wonderful photos ::)

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie|1429030515|3861746 said:
Oh... J, I'm just coming back to PS and I missed the original unveiling of this beauty - your diamond is just gorgeous!! Grace found you one of the prettiest stones I think I've ever seen photos of - she sizzles, even in still photos, and her patterning is lovely :love:

I love the setting you chose, too! It doesn't get much better than that for a "temp" :bigsmile:

aw...Yssie, thank you. Your comments are very nice and much appreciated =)
Grace does such a good job of finding old cuts.

I'm starting to feel obnoxious for posting so many photos, but it's fun to share the results of experimenting.

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I am coming late to this party Jimmianne and I want to know why you have not made a video and sung at least one verse of Ode to OEC joy for us!

What a delicious diamond!

Wink

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jimmianne|1429032542|3861758 said:

I'm starting to feel obnoxious for posting so many photos, but it's fun to share the results of experimenting.

Bite your tongue Jimmianne! There is no such thing as too many pictures and we want more pretty please. :appl: Ms Joy is too divine to leave alone. :love:

And I like Wink's suggestion of a video of Ms Joy with Ode to Joy playing in the background. :bigsmile:

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
missy|1429038734|3861805 said:
Jimmianne|1429032542|3861758 said:

Bite your tongue Jimmianne! There is no such thing as too many pictures and we want more pretty please. :appl: Ms Joy is too divine to leave alone. :love:

And I like Wink's suggestion of a video of Ms Joy with Ode to Joy playing in the background. :bigsmile:

No no, not playing in the background. She must make up at least one verse and sing to us along with moving the incredible diamond around to display it in all its magnificence!

Of course, playing in the background is pretty special too!

Wink

P.S. If you have ever heard one of my singing videos, you KNOW why they do NOT PAY ME TO SING!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
For Wink! I accepted your challenge and now I am going to take a nap. Making videos & figuring out how to get them on youTube is NOT for sissies!
No words because...I am handing back the challenge.....Wink... a singing diamond video???

https://youtu.be/dzM4Vr3N4MI
Needs to be on full screen.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results