shape
carat
color
clarity

Not sure how to wear my set

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Love option #1! Beautiful set!

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
Option 1

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
#1, I''m a symmetry girl. But the great thing is you have so many lovely options!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
I like one and two. How great that you can switch it up depending on your mood.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pssst! Where did you get those lovely bands?! And is there a thread about them? You missed my question before but I must know the answer so I''m asking again! Pretty please?
5.gif

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/15/2008 5:07:18 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
You know honey, I like it both ways.. I like that you can change it up for a fun look :) Very pretty!!

The classic way as #1, the fun way as #2 :)

words of wisdom (as usual!) from SDL!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Loving option #1!!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
I love option two, and option one as well, but I could also see myself wearing just one band with my e-ring and wearing the other band on my right hand. I think it''ll be quite enjoyable getting to play around with them. Beautiful rings, sweetie!
1.gif

trinity911

Shiny_Rock
I like options 1 and 2 also but think it''s fun to play around according to mood / occasion. And where DID you get the bands? I''m so jealous - they''re exactly what I''m looking for. Are they Tiffany Jazz rings? Beautiful set
30.gif

MaggieB

Brilliant_Rock
Man, this is like shooting fish in a barrel! You don''t have a bad option.

Congratulations on your lovely set!

beau13

Ideal_Rock
I prefer option 2, I have a bezel set band and solitaire, and wear a plain band between the solitaire and bezel diamond band, looks great that way! I think the diamond pops more with the two bands together on one side, rather than on each side of the e-ring.

Burk

Ideal_Rock
I prefer option one but so fun to change it up some times! Beautiful set no matter how you wear them!!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/15/2008 5:07:18 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
You know honey, I like it both ways.. I like that you can change it up for a fun look :) Very pretty!!

The classic way as #1, the fun way as #2 :)
I agree! I like option 1 the best but it would be fun to switch it up every now and then and go for option 2!

BTW, I love your new avatar Courtney
28.gif
36.gif

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
I love option #1. I love option #2. You can''t really go wrong with that beautiful and classic set! It''ll be a winning combination any way you stack ''em.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results