shape
carat
color
clarity

Newly married - ring pics :)

UkButterfly

Rough_Rock
Hi all

I just got married a month ago and I'm so in love with my rings so I wanted to come and show them off hope that is ok. It's exciting being a newlywed! image_1146.jpgimage_1147.jpg

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
What a pretty set. Your rings look beautiful on you. :appl: :appl:

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!!!!

and can I get deets on your husband's band? I love the blue on the inside!

UkButterfly

Rough_Rock
lorrissey|1391805780|3610305 said:
Gorgeous!!!!

Yes absolutely, we purchased it from Romas Banaitis on etsy. It is a titanium ring and he makes them in a range of widths and with different colours. He has lots of other rings too well worth checking out he was fantastic to work with and we highly recommend him. Hubby is very happy with his ring :love:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
UKButterfly - what are the specs on your stone? I'm terrible at judging these things, especially when I don't know the finger size, but if it's under 1ct, it would be a lovely set to include in the 'Under 1ct' thread. And if it's - like - waaaaaay bigger than that, then my apologies; it's impossible to gage without knowing the finger size.

Either way, I love your set - so clean and clear. Love it!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! Congrats on your wedding!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
UkButterfly|1391811563|3610387 said:
lorrissey|1391805780|3610305 said:
Gorgeous!!!!

Yes absolutely, we purchased it from Romas Banaitis on etsy. It is a titanium ring and he makes them in a range of widths and with different colours. He has lots of other rings too well worth checking out he was fantastic to work with and we highly recommend him. Hubby is very happy with his ring :love:

THANKS so much!!! My husband was just saying to me last week, he wanted a new ring. I think he'll love something like this. Off to stalk etsy shop.

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Classic and elegant. Congratulations!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous, classic set! Congrats!!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! Beautiful rings, and many happy years to you!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SO beautiful!!! Love your band, what a gorgeous set!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning, I love them all!! Congratulations!!!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really pretty rings!!!!!!!! MORE pics and details about your set, please!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Your set is absolutely classic. It looks GREAT on your finger...very balanced in proportion. Do you have specs on the stone you care to share? Hubby's ring is also beautiful.

Most of all, congratulations on a happy wedding! :) Wishing you much happiness!

UkButterfly

Rough_Rock
Thank you again everyone for your lovely comments. I don't know how to reply directly to more than one person but the specs of my diamond are GIA 0.90 carat triple ex F VS2. I'm a size 7. I will try and find some more pictures to post on the under 1 carat thread as suggested and I will prise hubby's ring off of him later to get some more pictures for the mens board.

Oh, specs on my wedding ring in case anyone wanted to know, it's 2.2mm and the carat weight is 0.17. There are 12 diamonds going round the band. Both rings are platinum. I am really pleased with them I still can't stop staring and have about a million pictures on my phone! I do have a slight touch of diamond shrinkage syndrome though eek! I am in the UK though and diamonds are a bit on the smaller side here

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your marriage! Your rings are beautiful. And your diamond is huge compared to most rings here in the UK :appl:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your wedding set is lovely! And, you have beautiful hands. Congratulations on being newly married. :).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results