shape
carat
color
clarity

Newly Engaged!!! - Pics of my Ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MarksGirl

Rough_Rock
Hi Ladies!!

My boyfriend proposed this past Monday, October 15th! I posted a few pics in the LIW section, but also wanted to post in this forum. I don''t know all of the details, but I do know it''s a 1.2 or 1.3 round brilliant, H color, with a cushion halo and pave going 1/2 way down the sides.

I LOVE it (almost as much as my fiance, haha)
31.gif

THanks for letting me share
21.gif

karla1283.JPG

karlafeb.JPG

karladark.JPG

karlastraightonshot.JPG

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
gorgeous. Love seeing more of those pave halo rings. When I got mine I didn''t see any like ours, now they''re everywhere!

Congrats on your engagement.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is beautiful! Congrats
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, it''s stunning, congrats!!!
30.gif
36.gif

MarksGirl

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much ladies!!
41.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring, congratulations!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! Congrats on your engagement!

Kayakqueen83

Shiny_Rock
I love, love, LOVE your ring! It looks beautiful!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a pretty ring, and many congratulations on your proposal!!!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Wow, its beautiful!!!!! Congrats on your engagement!!!!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

YUM YUM! Congrats!

cheers--Sharon

MarksGirl

Rough_Rock
Thanks, ladies!! I really appreciate it!!
21.gif

BlackIsland

Shiny_Rock
Very, very pretty. Although it makes sense that I would think so. Great minds think alike!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!! I love how the halo is shaped!! It''s so delicate and unique since it is shaped like a cushion.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, very pretty! Congratulations.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Was this ring custom made, or done by a jeweler/vendor we know? That is exactly how I want to eventually reset my 1.76 round, into a squairsh, cushion shape halo. I was thinking maybe I could get the contact info for whomever created that beautiful ring for you? Thanks, and CONGRATULATIONS!! It looks beautiful on your hand!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement. Your ring is simply gorgeous!!!

MarksGirl

Rough_Rock
Date: 10/24/2007 8:38:39 AM
Author: beau13
Was this ring custom made, or done by a jeweler/vendor we know? That is exactly how I want to eventually reset my 1.76 round, into a squairsh, cushion shape halo. I was thinking maybe I could get the contact info for whomever created that beautiful ring for you? Thanks, and CONGRATULATIONS!! It looks beautiful on your hand!
Beau, thanks so much!!! Yes, this ring was custom made. My fiance worked with Steve Quick of Steve Quick Jewlers in Chicago and has only wonderful things to say about working with him. When we went ring shopping, I had liked two different halo designs and couldn''t decide which one I liked more. So, (behind my back
1.gif
)my fiance worked with Steve to design a ring that combined the elements I liked most from both rings, and I could not be happier with how it turned out!

We had a wonderful experience working with him and would highly recommend him! If you google his name, you can get all of the contact info. Also, you can read more reviews from PS-ers by searching his name.

Good luck and please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results