shape
carat
color
clarity

Newbie has bad pictures of her bling!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

acezarra

Shiny_Rock
I am new to the site (finally a member) and I have pictures of my ring. I am in the process of an upgrade and I can NOT wait! I get my new ring in three weeks. This is my old ring. I obviously stink at photography. Here are the specs as I know it...
1.5 ct RB center stone, G color, SI2 (eyeclear) set in platinum, the wedding band is a half carat tw set in platinum.
My new ring is a combination of many rings put together. It started out Ritani inspired but then I added different things I liked about different rings. I am going to have half moons around my center stone with halos around all three. The center stone with have four split prongs and the side half moons will be bezel set. The sides will be hand engraved. I am nervous and excited all at the same time. Can''t wait to post pictures!

trio.jpg

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome to PS!
35.gif
The description of your upgrade sounds yummy. Are you keeping your original e-ring/set as is? Well, we all look forward to seeing those pics.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results