shape
carat
color
clarity

New Victor Canera 1.8mm platinum engraved wedding band!

LittleSparkle

Shiny_Rock
Hi All!
I decided to order a solid wedding band to go along with my AVC/AVR eternity band. After seeing all the great reviews for Victor Canera on PS, I contacted him and asked him to make me a delicate, engraved wedding band to stack with my eternity band. Victor was so easy to work with, quick to respond to each and every one of my emails, and very patient. This should have been an incredibly simple project, but I was wavering between a plain platinum band and an engraved platinum band and kept emailing Victor different ideas, asking for opinions about width and designs, and generally being a little obsessive. But Victor was so nice and kept responding to each and every one of my (nearing 50) emails about this very simple little band.

Victor sent me this picture and video of my band last night and it should arrive today! I will report back once I have it in my possession, but I am so happy with how it looks in the pictures and video. It seems incredibly delicate and thin. And I love the idea that it is hand forged...I'm a sucker for good craftsmanship :love:

Here is the video, if anyone is interested: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZOcqRY8WxI

I like that Victor sends videos of his work! Definitely tides you over for a tad bit longer than just a picture would. :appl:

I love jewelry arrival day! Happy Thursday, everyone.

VC ring.jpg

LittleSparkle

Shiny_Rock
It is here! And it might be the prettiest little band I have ever seen. I absolutely adore it and have only had it in my hot little fingers for about an hour.

Here are a few quick handshots. It is hard to capture the detail of the engraving, but it is just spectacularly fine and beautiful. I think the band actually works very well with my LM AVC e-ring, though I do still plan to wear this stacked with my avc/avr eternity band.

Couldn't be happier! Thank you, Victor, if you read this!

-minmin001, motownmama, bright ice, and mitsui4: thank you for the lovely comments!

IMG_2234.jpg

IMG_2238.JPG

IMG_2239.JPG

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, the quality of the engraving is very impressive!!! It's really beautiful, and looks great with that gorgeous ering of yours! :love:

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
Boy oh boy that is just soooo pretty!!!!!!!! It look perfect with your beautiful ER.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yum! That engraving is just spectacular!!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is just beautiful! Its so delicate and the engraving is perfect :love: :love: :love:

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Its gorgeous!!! And I think it looks awesome with your e-ring!!!! :love: :love: :love:

LittleSparkle

Shiny_Rock
junebug17, SandyCheeks, purplesilk, Laila619, artdecogirl, stargurl78, maplefemme, eh613c, moosemom, and Dani- Thank you all! I am always so happy to read all of the comments on Pricescope!

I have to say that I did something a little wack-a-doodle and I took a loupe to the ring. Conclusion? It is perfect! Victor's work truly is spectacular. The milgraining is as symmetrical and delicate as Leon Mege's and the engraving is incredibly intricate. The inside is buffed to a high mirror finish and it is really a work of art. This really is my ideal forever wedding band.

The band is 1.8mm wide and I think it is around 1.5mm high. But this is purely an eyeball guesstimate. It could very easily be the same width as height, but it is hard to tell.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, wow!!!! I LOVE THAT RING!!! :love: :love: :love: I WANT ONE!!!! Seriously, I have been looking for one but I am so picky. This one looks really perfect! And your e-ring is amazing, too! Gosh!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
perfect choice for your e-ring!! beautiful set!!!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is completely gorgeous! How does it look w/your eternity band?

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
I love it!! Such great detail!! Looks wonderful with you beautiful ER!!! Makes me want one!! :Up_to_something:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is beautiful engraving! What a lovely job Victor did! What a special piece!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results