shape
carat
color
clarity

NEW unique sapphire band from Knox!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
I couldn't very well leave my right hand bare..so someone gave me the heads up on this pretty band from Knox Jewelers, an eternity style, that just happened to be the perfect fit! I will post hand pics when it arrives in about 7-10 days. A little different..I really like it!!

Sapphire band from Knox.jpg

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Glad I snapped it up first, it was their closeout special, so ONLY ONE , and I got it!! Whoo-hoo!

My new sapphire band.jpg

BriBee

Brilliant_Rock
Very unique, I love it! Can''t wait to see hand shots!!!

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Can you believe it was only $199! I am the Queen of great deals on bands I think! lol

Metal Type : 14k White Gold
Diamond Weight : .13 ct
Color / Clarity : H / SI
Sapphire Weight : .40 ct

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Very nice!!

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Day-yam Girl! you''re on FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can''t wait to see it!

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Hey Mela Lu..I know , I know, I am bombarding you with all these new pics! I think I should maybe get a job..which will in turn keep me busy enough to stop shopping? Nah..I''m having way too much fun!! Hand pics coming your way very soon!

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
ooh I love it, it''s like little flowers! So pretty. Be sure to show us some hand shots when you get it in!!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice!!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very very pretty beau, and the price is something you just COULDN''T pass up! What can we buy these days for $199.-? Practically nothing!

We should all check the clearance or close out section section of Brian''s website more often. He very often has sweet little treasures very well priced. You were in the right place at the right time. I hope you get it sooner than ten days!

MMMD

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful ring and great price. Can''t wait for the hand shots.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/3/2008 8:03:11 AM
Author: gemgirl
Very very pretty beau, and the price is something you just COULDN''T pass up! What can we buy these days for $199.-? Practically nothing!

We should all check the clearance or close out section section of Brian''s website more often. He very often has sweet little treasures very well priced. You were in the right place at the right time. I hope you get it sooner than ten days!
I hope so too GemGirl. I spoke with Brian on the phone last night, I was having a difficult time ordering online, I then found out, the cart was only set up to take American credit cards, however it did charge my credit card three times (since I tried to get it working..over and over) Anyway..it should all get worked out soon...and Brian told me he will personally see to it, that it gets here in time for my Birthday on the 13th (Whoo-Hoo!) Unless it gets held up at customs..Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!

EMPTorres

Shiny_Rock
Well Happy early Birthday!
emotion-19.gif
emcake.gif
emgift.gif
I certainly hope you get it in time and I can''t wait to see pictures of it..

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
very pretty

Pushin40

Brilliant_Rock
That is SOOOO beautiful and unique!
Good deal too - nice job!!!

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/3/2008 12:35:15 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 7/2/2008 6:40:01 PM
Author:beau13
I couldn''t very well leave my right hand bare..so someone gave me the heads up on this pretty band from Knox Jewelers, an eternity style, that just happened to be the perfect fit! I will post hand pics when it arrives in about 7-10 days. A little different..I really like it!!
That''s so funny, I just saw this on their site!! I love Knox pieces, and they are SO nice. I can''t wait to see it on your hand..
I saw it on their site too last week or so. Pretty! but too big (Ring size) for me.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
I wanted to mention a special thanks to SheTiger for telling me about this fabulous find! I wouldn''t have found it if she hadn''t made mention of it.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love band rings, this is soooo pretty and unique. Looking forward to your hand pics beau, love that you got a great deal on it!!!
1.gif

beau13

Ideal_Rock
I guess it will be quite some time before I get this ring. I hasn''t been shipped out yet, since the Vendor cannot process Canadian credit cards (strange, I shop online in the US all the time). My credit card company tells me I''ve been charged twice for the item, and I guess the vendor hasn''t been paid, since their bank doens''t know what to do?? Anyway..I was hoping this would be simple, and I would have the ring by Friday. Another reason to shop Canadian, and support OUR vendors I guess. Another lesson learned (this is soooo frustrating)!

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Well..at this point, the ring is not worth the headache..I might just get myself a diamond band instead..right here in CANADA! Less of a hassle for sure! Sorry no handpics!

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Sorry Choro..I wanted to have it on my hand and provide pics..didn''t turn out that way unfortunately. Still boggled as to why this vendor can only process US credit cards...I mean C''MON!! I go to the US, I buy dinner, accommodations, clothing..etc..charge it to my card..why is this any different?

Elegant

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/8/2008 5:56:07 PM
Author: beau13
Sorry Choro..I wanted to have it on my hand and provide pics..didn''t turn out that way unfortunately. Still boggled as to why this vendor can only process US credit cards...I mean C''MON!! I go to the US, I buy dinner, accommodations, clothing..etc..charge it to my card..why is this any different?
They won''t do a COD?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results