shape
carat
color
clarity

New Tiffany Knife Edge Ring from WF

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

originalname

Rough_Rock
Alright...this is my first post. I just received my ring pictures today and will receive the actual ring tomorrow. I'm planning to propose next week. I would appreciate feedback regarding my choice as my girlfriend has no idea and was not involved in picking this out. Her only requirements were that she wanted to have a ring that is simple, classy, and not expensive...well, I think I succeeded on the first two.

Here are the details:
1.008 ACA Hearts and Arrows
VS 2
G Color
Whiteflash Knife Edge Tiffany Setting

Any thoughts would be appreciated. Does it look small or balanced?....Most of the diamonds I've seen in this setting on here were much larger. Also, does anyone think it looks like the top prong might be slightly bent to the left?...or could that just be the camera angle. Thanks.

-Cautiously Optimistic

lauralu

Brilliant_Rock
I think it is beautiful...simply classic....good luck with your proposal...:) come back with handshots

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, gorgeous, can''t wait to see more pics!!! It looks beautiful!

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
SWOON!

You did GREAT! It is a beautifully crafted, well balanced and classic piece! Well done!

Good luck with the proposal: we''ll need handshots SOON!

LS

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous stone!! That is a very sought-after combination. You worked hard for this one!

It's beautiful and elegant and although not cheap you got a very good stone for an great price. Regarding the prong you'll have to wait until you see it in person. It's hard to tell with photos if it was tilted or not.

Best of luck on your proposal.

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty. She is going to love it!!
36.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s absolutely gorgeous and classic, and she will LOVE it!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
That is definately a classic! I''m sure she will be over the moon!
36.gif
Please come back with some handshot pictures after she says yes!!!!!!

originalname

Rough_Rock
Thank you everyone for your positive responses and confidence! I will hopefull be proposing on the 13th and will follow up after that. I know she''ll say yes but certainly hope she''ll love the ring as much as I did and all of you seem to. Thanks again!

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/4/2008 8:12:18 PM
Author: originalname
Thank you everyone for your positive responses and confidence! I will hopefull be proposing on the 13th and will follow up after that. I know she''ll say yes but certainly hope she''ll love the ring as much as I did and all of you seem to. Thanks again!
You''ll be really surprised to see the ring in person: Those CADs and WF Teaser Pics are always so enlarged, that every little wonky angle gets you thinking there''s something wrong with a prong or something! (been there, done that!).

In real life, the work is so delicate and fluid.

She is going to LOVE it. Ya did great!
2.gif

LS

honey22

Ideal_Rock
You have done a fantastic job - she will love it. You won''t notice the prong tips in real life, they are quite tiny. I have the same setting (modified to have a half round band) and I was suprised when I saw the ring in real life as the prongs look much more dainty and delicate than in the WF teaser pics. Can''t wait to see handshots!!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
can''t go wrong with that gorgeous classic! she''s going to adore it!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is perfectly beautiful in every way! I am sure that she will be over the moon with delight!
Good luck...not that you will need it, though
2.gif
!

vita*dolce

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful! can''t wait for more pictures! congratulations!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring, drool-worthy stone. Congratulations!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the ring is gorgeous and is in balance. I''m also one who doesn''t like very thin bands, so this looks great to me. I love WF''s pro-shots. Those arrows are fantastic!

Good luck with the proposal. Oh, and don''t judge the position of the head from the pictures. It''s probably perfect (I don''t personally see what you''re talking about). I do know from taking lots of pictures that if I''m even slightly off center taking the shot, something on my ring will appear off when it''s not.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Killer diamond in the most classic setting. BEAUTIFUL!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful. Can''t wait to see hand shots.

Linda

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Wow, look at those arrows! What a gorgeous stone, and a beautiful setting to match. I''m sure your intended will be thrilled. Best of luck with the proposal, and we''ll all be waiting for pics of that sparkler on her hand.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Dreamy.....

cheers--Sharon

originalname

Rough_Rock
Update: the ring came today and looks great. Now I just have to keep it hidden until the right time. I''ll post updates sometime around the 14th after the proposal.

Thanks again to all who responded. Your opinions and good wishes are sincerely appreciated.

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
you can''t go wrong with such a classic ring.
good luck on the proposal. she''ll be thrilled!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
It''s classic and elegant. She''ll love it, for sure. congrats
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results