shape
carat
color
clarity

New stacking ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chicagogirl

Shiny_Rock
I couldn''t help it, it is such a good deal! I like that it is not matchy matchy and will add a little color to my set. Here is the ring I bought, and I attached a pic of my set. They have all different colors too!

http://tinyurl.com/5p79vj

rings 12.29.new 001.jpg

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
I think the pink will be gorgeous!
3.gif
Please post some pics when you get it.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Pretty! Can''t wait to see pics!

And - I can''t believe I''ve never seen your set before. I love love love love it!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Pretty stacker!

and Oh my word, your set is STUNNING!
30.gif

WOW--what a beautiful emerald cut!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty ring, I love your wedding set and think that it will enhance them nicely.

chicagogirl

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone! I hope it gets here soon...I''ll post pics as soon as it is in my hot little hands. The ring is 14k gold and my set is platinum, so hopefully it will be okay since the metal is really only exposed in the back.

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Chicagogirl...I LOVE your set!!!
30.gif
30.gif
I can''t wait to see it with your new stacker. That pink is TDF! I think everyone at PS has STACKING FEVER!!!!! I know I have it.

I blame Coati!!!!

GemALLogist

Shiny_Rock
GOSH...CHIGIRL... the stacker is gonna be incredible..
I just asked over in the EC/LIFE thread about your wband....
glad I popped on over to see it here..
I know you posted your KILLER EC over there...ANY WAY YOU CAN POST SOME PICS OF YOUR SET AND EVEN YOUR BAND OVER IN THAT THREAD as well? I"m becoming obsessed with sets like yours...it is incredible...
your band is ideal for the EC....Since I'm threadjacking here..I'd like to ask you more stepcut questions about the band over there if you get a chance... your set is one of my fav's!!

LOVE THE STACKABLE....PINK IS PERFECT WITH YOUR SET!!!!

chicagogirl

Shiny_Rock
Thanks guys! I love pink...my fav! But now I want the blue one, one green one...hehehe
emangel.gif

Gem--I posted some more on the EC thread! Thanks so much for your kind words!

DiscoT

Rough_Rock
Chicagogirl- love the new stacking ring! yes, a burst of color would look lovely!! hey, i was wondering where you bought your wedding ring. i''m on the hunt for wedding rings. i have a e-ring similar to yours except my center stone is an asscher. my ring is really dainty (2mm at widest point and tapers to 1mm towards the front) and most wedding rings tend to overwhelm it. i would like to get something with diamonds though. can''t decide if i want baguettes or rounds. how did you finally decide on a wedding ring?

chicagogirl

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/11/2008 6:16:29 PM
Author: DiscoT
Chicagogirl- love the new stacking ring! yes, a burst of color would look lovely!! hey, i was wondering where you bought your wedding ring. i''m on the hunt for wedding rings. i have a e-ring similar to yours except my center stone is an asscher. my ring is really dainty (2mm at widest point and tapers to 1mm towards the front) and most wedding rings tend to overwhelm it. i would like to get something with diamonds though. can''t decide if i want baguettes or rounds. how did you finally decide on a wedding ring?
I love your ering! beautiful! My ering is about 2 mm as well, so I know what you mean about most bands overwhelming it. My ring is from Facets Collection. I could not be happier with it. Great service, quality, and AMAZING price.

I actually tried on a bunch of bands, and then asked the great PS''ers for help. I didn''t love the look of rounds with a step cut, so I nixed that. Honestly, I was about 1 month out from the wedding and didn''t have a wedding band. It was a lot easier to decide then. Hehe. I got a certain point where I just was done making decisions! Good thing it worked out
emwink.gif

Good luck! I am sure it will be beautiful!

DiscoT

Rough_Rock
Thank you!! Maybe I''ll wait til the last minute too. That will force me to make a decision. But it''s just too much fun looking at all the choices!
9.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sooo pretty! I''m dying to see all three together. But I have an idea that they''ll be fab! Congrats on a new sparkly!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love those stack rings, my favorite is the pink and the blue, I thought about adding one to my set as well, but they dont have them in yellow gold, only white gold! enjoy your new ring it will look beautiful with your wonderful rings.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love your set - so much! I can''t wait to see it with the pink sapphire ring!

This seems like a super-timely stacking thread - I''ve noticed everyone, myself included, is starting to build thei own band-cakes!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
You are going to love it. I got a ruby stacking ring last fall, and it''s just right for adding a shot of color to my bling on some days.

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
I can''t wait to see hand shots! I"ve been thinking about buying the pink and yellow sapphire bands to stack with my blue sapphire ring for weeks, but haven''t bought them yet. Seeing on them you will really help! I think you''ll love it--having a splash of color in your wedding set is great!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I look at those little stackers on Overstock all the time!
emthup.gif
The pink is soooo pretty and will look great with your set!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pretty!!!

chicagogirl

Shiny_Rock
Overstock is addicting I tell you!! I swear, I am shocked I didn''t order every single color. I am so excited to get it!

isis~goddess

Shiny_Rock
thats a beautiful ring youre sporting there, and i think the pink is going to be a perfect splash of color, good idea!

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Chicagogirl, did it come in the mail today??? You inspired me - I JUST ordered the yellow sapphire one to stack with my w-band - I can''t wait to see it!!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
I''ve been checking this thread all day, too, haha.

Elmorton, please post pics of yours as well! I was thisclose to buying the yellow sapphire band today, but am still not sure if I''d rather have yellow gold. Agh, I definitely need some real life shots!

I can''t wait to see both of these bands!!

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
I found the overstock yellow sapphire one for a better price on amazon/target - the prongs are yellow rhodium (?) so I''m hoping it will work for a two-tone look.
1.gif

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
It''s too late to edit my last post - but I did want to mention NEL that I really like your blue sapphire band!!

And, Chicagogirl, while I''m bumping this thread... so..mail? Today? I can''t wait to see what yours looks like so I can stop being curious as to if I''m going to like mine!
2.gif

GemALLogist

Shiny_Rock
EL..love the new avatar...

CHI...make sure you post it with your EC PRETTY in the life thread when you get it...we''ve yet to add any color over there...ha

WOO..

NEL...WOWZA...lovin'' the sapphire...yippee...
stacks are SO "IN''...no doubt...and for good reason!!
I guess I getta get ONE ring before I can start a stack, huh? LOL

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Whiiiiiine...mine''s supposedly not coming until the 25th. I hope it turns out to be less than that!!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
WHA?? No! Grr! It''s not even my ring and I''m bummed, haha. I''ll be looking out for some pics in 10 days!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results