shape
carat
color
clarity

New Square Cushion H&A from GOG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

zammy

Rough_Rock
First time poster, but I have been reading this forum in preparation for buying my E-ring. Thanks to Jonathan at Good Old Gold for a great buying experience. I needed my diamond fast, and he delivered. I was in NY for a few days, so I decided to use the time to visit GOG and look at some diamonds in person, to decide between the different square-cut options.

I looked at the Princess, Lucere, Queen of Hearts, Jubilee, Radiant, and new Square Cushion H&A. The Jubilee and Square Cushion were the most impressive, and looked quite similar. I decided to go with the Square Cushion, because I liked the rounded corner look vs. the geometric (octagonal) look of the Jubilee.

Here is a picture of the ring, mounted in an X-prong-like setting from Jeff Cooper.

Diamond: Square Cushion H&A 1.15ct G VS1

zammy1.JPG

zammy

Rough_Rock
Here is a link to the description page from GOG:
http://www.goodoldgold.com/square_cushion_1_15ct_g_vs1_h%26a.htm

sqcu115-2.jpg

Hearts and arrows:

sqcu115arrows.jpg
sqcu115hearts.jpg

Lightscope:

sqcu115ltsc.jpg

reena

Ideal_Rock
appl.gif
appl.gif
appl.gif

you are about to be very popular, everyone's been dying to see one of the new h&a cushions set in a ring. (okay, at least i have.) gorgeous!

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
You ring looks very nice and the diamond is gorgeous of course!
Do you have some side views? and a pic on your hand?

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Man, what a gorgeous stone. I love it. The setting is a great choice.
Congrats, looks like you got yourself a winner. Impressive.

quaeritur

Brilliant_Rock
Whoa! What a gorgeous stone! Looks beautiful in the ring too
21.gif

zammy

Rough_Rock
Here is a side view picture. I don't have any on-hand pics yet, as I have not yet proposed. It would look silly on my hand, since it is a size 4.5 and it barely fits over the tip of my pinkie.

Just wanted to say thanks again to Jonathan at GOG for his help, and that I would highly recommend his services and products. I can't say enough about how impressive this rock really is -- you have to see it in person to really appreciate it.

zammy3.jpg

ep6585

Brilliant_Rock
Great ring. It's nice to finally see one of the H&A square cushions set in a ring.

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring! The best of both worlds....GOG diamond and Jeff Cooper setting! I love his designs. Can't wait to see the hand pics
1.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
What a unique and elegant stone--I love this look. it really casts a whole new perspective on cushion cuts...timeless & sophisticated yet modern & super sparkly.
love.gif
Congrats!
1.gif

aneelcon

Shiny_Rock
That ring is amazing. I didn't know there was such a cut. Please post hand pics!

congrats!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another beautiful ring and diamond from GOG. Congrats! I love the new cushion cut and I think we'll be seeing more of them soon on PS.

sparker

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring and diamond. I love the setting. I almost bought a .88 Jubilee from GOG and then changed my mind back to a RB. It was very tempting. Now after looking at yours I hope I made the right decidsion. Jonathan will kill me if I change my mind again, he is wonderful I must say. I would recommend him to anyone.

Congrats
appl.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Hey Sparker, don't worry about Jonathan.
Just check out all the Princess posts from MMM.
naughty.gif
11.gif
12.gif

That man's a saint.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooh i love that beautiful sparkly baby...that is also one substantial ring! what are the specs on the band mm-wise?

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
That stone is amazing...really sparkly and unique. She will love it (and stand out in the crowd!)
9.gif
1.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
ummm have i mentioned that i LOVE cushions?!?! i''ve totally been waiting to see the square cushion H&A, and it does not disappoint! congrats on your beautiful ring!

Zammy:

I you did VERY well. It''s spectacular. I''m sure your special and lucky lady will be unbelievably happy.

Just a warning: she should not be trusted crossing streets/driving/operating heavy equipment because her eyes will be glue to that puppy for WEEKS! (Months...)

Big smiles for you, Mary

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
I''ve been hearing about the new square h&a. It looks marvelous. Classic yet Different - great job.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results