shape
carat
color
clarity

New SP Eternity band should be here Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Oh I just love it! Gorgeous bling! And I second, third and fourth you should get a twin for the other side
28.gif
We PSers are bad

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Tawn, I love it. It really looks fabulous. I''m with the gang that the twin for the other side would be divine..

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Sheesh...talk about "peer pressure"!!
11.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!! Tawn, it''s just gorgeous with your halo. Mara and the others are right, however. You need one for the flank maneuver.
31.gif

shay

luvsdiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Tawn your rings are gorgeous, and the eternity bands are to die for.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LLLLLOOOOVE IT! It looks so great w/ your e-ring. PERFECT!!!!!

This one just blows my mind: (Would love more pics!!!)
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

sidewayz.jpg

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
My son got me this bear...

weddingbear.jpg

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
It fits the bear''s arm!

beararm.jpg

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhh wow!
30.gif

Hi Tawn ~
emrose.gif

I have always loved
emlove.gif
your halo. I love the non - diamond shank ... it just looks like liquid gold.
30.gif

I think your new diamond band is very delish! Great combo!
36.gif

When you have time, I would love to enjoy more
emphoto.gif
''s of your new beauty!

Congrats, and enjoy! Have a fun weekend!
35.gif

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
This is what it looks like with a fraternal twin, of course I would want an identical twin . This is my "spare" 7 stone knife edge plat ring that I may sell on Ebay since I don''t have a finger or purpose for it and it doesn''t match anything else I have!

flanked.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Tawn, the band looks soooooooooooo amazing with your e-ring!! I love it!!!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
The bear shot is adorable! Wow, that''s a thin band! I like it though! I was torn between that and the Ritani Endless Love Band. Great pics and love the band:)

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
BTW, I had a good laugh at your insomnia pictures!! The things our rings do to us!

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/10/2006 12:16:53 AM
Author: Snooper
BTW, I had a good laugh at your insomnia pictures!! The things our rings do to us!
That and my hysterical neighbor who apparently had a few too many drinks, fought with her husband and sat on the beach whining and crying until 3am!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Oh yeah,
30.gif
the ring flanked by the 2 bands looks really nice....I think it looks good alone too though...
2.gif

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Oh Tawn, it is pure lovliness!! My isp went down for a while (arrgggg)..and, yesterday was a real let down for me (some good, some bad). My ring it turns out is being reordered-somehow communication with the source didn''t come through-but they owned up to it and it''s all good. But it will take TWO MORE weeks for it to come in. They said that eternity is very much in demand right now. So, I will just have to live vicariously through you! Well, we are headed up to look a colleges for my dd. Wish I had my ring to flash around (traded in my ering rock for it, so I''m nekid! lol)-anyway, I love your ring girl.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/10/2006 4:59:54 AM
Author: justjulia
Oh Tawn, it is pure lovliness!! My isp went down for a while (arrgggg)..and, yesterday was a real let down for me (some good, some bad). My ring it turns out is being reordered-somehow communication with the source didn''t come through-but they owned up to it and it''s all good. But it will take TWO MORE weeks for it to come in. They said that eternity is very much in demand right now. So, I will just have to live vicariously through you! Well, we are headed up to look a colleges for my dd. Wish I had my ring to flash around (traded in my ering rock for it, so I''m nekid! lol)-anyway, I love your ring girl.
Oh darn Julia, don''t forget to post pictures when you finally get it!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Tawn your new ring looks fantastic on your hand with your e-ring! Nice pictures.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful wedding set!!
2.gif
18.gif
30.gif

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/10/2006 4:59:54 AM
Author: justjulia
NO! That''s not fair! (Stealing my 12-yr old''s favorite expression!) Another 2 weeks is 14 more "ringless" sleeps ! I hope that it goes by quickly for you!!

Maybe they''ll throw some extra diamonds in for good customer service!
31.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lovely band and set! I like the sideways picture the best, great shot. How do you like the Euroshank? does it really stop the spinning?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
mmm identical twin...
18.gif

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/10/2006 5:09:54 PM
Author: kcoursolle
Lovely band and set! I like the sideways picture the best, great shot. How do you like the Euroshank? does it really stop the spinning?
Never spins, and it''s the only one I''ve ever had that doesn''t spin!
30.gif
I love it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results