shape
carat
color
clarity

New setting, but not sure...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lora

Shiny_Rock
Thanks decodelighted, I have a hard time picturing the finished project. OBVIOUSLY, or I wouldn''t have wound up with a half dozen ideas in one ring!

Lora

Shiny_Rock
Yeesh! I''d better get back to work so I can pay for all of this! I''ll check back in as soon as I get caught up. Thanks again everyone.

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
I agree that it looks like one ring on the shank, and another on the head. I love the idea of the smooth bezel around the center, and maybe lowering it a bit.

It''s sort of the "opposite" of mine right now! My bands are smooth and polished with the pave around the halo...imagine your bezel bands with a smooth polished bezel around your diamond (or lower head and prongs).

opposite.JPG

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don''t know if that setting is Adwar - but you may want to take a look HERE. It looks like someone chose to go ahead and set a ring like that.

aphisiglovessae

Brilliant_Rock
Is there any way we can see it on your hand? I can''t really say what I think about it unless I see it at home.

junemom

Rough_Rock
Just to clarify, you are trying to re-use your original bezel set eternity bands to create this new ring? In this case, I do not like it that much, it looks like it does not go that well together. When I was at soloman brothers this past weekend, I saw rings that looked like the semi mount you posted but with diamonds down the shank, I would buy one already made like you want, but this is just my opinion....I loved your original ring though, were you just wanting the halo look? I think what I don''t love, is the bezel work with the halo style, it just seems too contrasting in styles to me, one more contemporary mixed with a delicate antique look...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results