shape
carat
color
clarity

New Ritani Endless Love

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
Hi Everyone.

I posted a while back about my e-ring. I wasn''t sure what I wanted to do with the stone because my original e-ring setting had come loose. I didn''t want to spend the extra $ to fix my original setting because over the years, I just didn''t like it as much.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/what-would-you-do-your-thoughts-please.38767/=

Based on diamondseeker''s suggestion, I thought about turning it into a pendant, and really liked the Ritani Endless Love pendant setting (which I was able to take a look at in person at BBB). However, because I will probably have to wait another year or two for my upgrade, I decided instead to remount my diamond in the Ritani Endless Love e-ring setting...I didn''t want to be e-ring-less while I waited for the upgrade (and I really love the halo look).

Anyway, I contacted Bill Pearlman and he was fabulous from beginning to end. He was a pleasure to work with and he made everything super-easy. He is definitely customer-oriented! It''s no wonder he''s been able to succeed both as a traditional B&M and an internet vendor.

I asked Bill to do me a favor and take before and after pictures of the ring so that I could post here on PS for y''all to see. Bill said that the ring should be arriving tomorrow, so once I have it, I''ll post some hand pics.

I just wanted to thank Bill and everyone at Pearlman''s Jewelers once again for all their help. I definitely think my stone looks better in the new Ritani setting...what do you think? I also want to thank PS because I spent many late-night hours reading tons of old threads, looking at all the beautiful halo e-rings out there (thanks especially to Chellebelle and Morticia for all the beautiful flower and hand pics!).

I can''t wait for the UPS man to ring my doorbell tomorrow!
36.gif

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
Here are a couple of "before" pictures that Pearlmans so graciously took for me. The setting is a Scott Kay and I''ve had the ring for almost 5 years. My husband originally liked the simplicity of the setting, and the fact that we could see the entire profile of the diamond from the side... Unfortunately, like I said, my diamond became dangerously loose about 1.5 years ago and the local B&M where we purchased the setting said it would cost several hundred $ to fix (they would have to send it back to Scott Kay).

BTW, I just remembered that when I first explained my situation to Bill, he offered to send my e-ring to Scott Kay to get it tightened...he said since they were the ones who originally set it in the first place, that they should be more than willing to fix it...how awesome is he?! Like I said, talk about being customer-oriented...!

before-both.JPG

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow cutey, the makeover is fabulous. What size is your diamond? It looks HUGE in the Ritani..

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
We bought my diamond from BlueNile, so here are the specs according to the GIA cert:

1.14 carats F VVS2
Measurements: 6.76 x 6.83 x 4.13 mm
Depth: 60.8%
Table: 57%
Girdle: Very Thin to Medium, Faceted
Culet: None
Polish: VG
Symmetry: VG
Fluorescence: None

*Hehe, I feel like I just got a new e-ring!
4.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it is really beautiful and shows off that very nice diamond! I can''t imagine upgrading that! Of course, if you did get an e-ring upgrade in a couple of years, that would make a VERY nice right hand ring!
9.gif
(Can''t have too many!)

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, what a difference!! I love the new setting. Your stone looks HUGE!! Congratulations on a very successful remake!!

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Hey, you and I are ring twins. (Kind of, mine is a 1 ct. OEC, set in the Endless Love). Anyway, what a beautiful stone! Your ring looks awesome. Congrats!
35.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks lovely!! Now do we get hand shots?!
31.gif

Couture

Rough_Rock
Not only does your stone look way bigger, it also looks like it has a lot more brilliance/sparkle in the photos. Amazing how halos can work their magic. Beautiful ring, congrats!
36.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow - what a difference in how the stone looks! It''s beautiful! Love the new setting, and post hand shots when you can!!!

rms

Brilliant_Rock
your original setting is lovely, but girl, how can you go wrong with a Ritani endless love halo setting...beyond gorgeous!! Congrats on the makeover!

stretch4

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it looks gorgeous in its new home! Can''t wait for the hand pics!!

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone for your nice comments. I''ll be sure to post hand pics as soon as the ring arrives tomorrow!

I agree...the diamond looks so much bigger in the new setting. I''m not sure if it''s the way the picture was taken or what... I''ll have to wait and see when I can see the ring in person. A couple of reasons I never really *loved* my original setting was because I felt like the setting made the diamond look smaller and also a lot less sparkly (maybe because of the "platform" of metal right below the culet...I don''t know...). Well, I hope all these problems are fixed with the Ritani.

Morticia - your thread and pictures (along with Chellebelle''s) really helped me to finally decide on the Ritani Endless Love w/ halo. Your OEC looks *so* beautiful and perfect the way you have it currently.

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
What a wonderful "makeover"!! Love it...the ritani halo inspired my halo! Our diamonds are almost the measurements and I bet you''lll find that it will look very huge as compared to the other setting!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am always shocked by how much bigger halo settings make the diamond appear! It looks so much larger. I LOVE your new setting. The profile view is my favorite for halo settings. I can''t wait for hand shots!

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
emnote.gif
I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW...
emnote.gif

I love, love, love the new setting
30.gif
. I would never want to upgrade that baby! Can't wait for the hand pics.

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
Hi Everyone!

I was waiting so patiently for the UPS man to arrive...! Just when I started to think that maybe he wasn''t going to show up today, the doorbell rang!

Anyway, when I opened up the packaging and saw my NEW ring, I was so shocked! It is just so delicate and beautiful...the band is thin, thin, thin and the halo is teeny-tiny. I am SO SO SO happy with my ring''s "makeover." You guys were right, the center stone is so much more sparkly and brilliant in its new home.

Here are the requisite box pics:

box pics.JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
cutey, I don''t know what is going on but I can''t see the pics.
39.gif

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
It''s actually a rather gloomy and overcast day here, so my hand pics are just so-so. Besides, I''m not a great photographer (which was why I asked Pearlmans to take their oh-so beautiful "after" shots for me).

Please excuse my non-manicured fingernails
7.gif

handpic-1.JPG

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
It''s absolutely spectacular!!!!
30.gif
It looks a hundred times larger in that setting, and the Ritani is goooorgeous!!! Enjoy it!!!
9.gif

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
Hmmm, I don''t know how to post more than 1 pic at a time... (here''s my attempt at a couple close-ups)

CIMG2415.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results