shape
carat
color
clarity

NEW RING

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

EthansMom

Rough_Rock
Date: 7/24/2008 7:37:54 PM
Author: Itgirl76
*Bump*

****Hey does anyone know if the round/square ring be resized easily? I am thinking about wearing it on a different finger and there is such a jump between my finger sizes****

Thanks

emteeth.gif

Hi itgirl76!

Your ring is so unique and modern! Good job in the designing department!

As far your question about resizing, eventhough my knowledge is limited, I feel like resizing the ring would make it more trapezoidal(???is that even a word??) afterwards. Which may not even be a bad thing and really once your wearing it, its not like anyone would be able to tell anyway... But I guess that would detract from your vision so thats not a good idea... I think it would be best if you asked your friend the jeweler about it.... Or you could even try sizing beads...

Itgirl76

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/25/2008 2:21:48 AM
Author: EthansMom

Date: 7/24/2008 7:37:54 PM
Author: Itgirl76

*Bump*

****Hey does anyone know if the round/square ring be resized easily? I am thinking about wearing it on a different finger and there is such a jump between my finger sizes****

Thanks

emteeth.gif

Hi itgirl76!

Your ring is so unique and modern! Good job in the designing department!

As far your question about resizing, eventhough my knowledge is limited, I feel like resizing the ring would make it more trapezoidal(???is that even a word??) afterwards. Which may not even be a bad thing and really once your wearing it, its not like anyone would be able to tell anyway... But I guess that would detract from your vision so thats not a good idea... I think it would be best if you asked your friend the jeweler about it.... Or you could even try sizing beads...
I would ask my friend but I feel bad, because I told her it was perfect and I don''t want her to go through all the work again for me :) The beads are rather uncomfy on my fingers....I''ll live with it and hope I don''t lose any weight :)

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m liking the side view. And how cool that you designed it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results