shape
carat
color
clarity

New right hand ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
That is just stunning! LOVE the idea!

DiscoT

Rough_Rock
Wow, what a cool stone and what a great idea! The color has a magical quality to it. I will definitely be on the hunt for stones on my trips from now on!
10.gif

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous color tourmaline, and what a beautiful ring. I love having sentiment in jewelry...you are a lucky lady!
2.gif

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, mintve, Tacori E-ring, Allison D, DiscoT, Love in Bloom.

I''m really loving this ring. When I first got it, I thought it looked too big, but it''s amazing how quickly you get used to the size of something! I do feel a little funny putting such an inexpensive stone in a setting of this quality. The stone isn''t perfect either, it has a couple of small chips. But every time I look at this ring, I think of us sitting at a beachside bar looking at the ocean, and him asking me to marry him. I was very shocked because he told me more than once he wasn''t keen on the idea of getting married again. I told him there''s no deadline, but I didn''t want to be a ninety year old girlfriend. Luckily I didn''t have to wait that long! While we were there in Brazil, I fell in love with all the tourmalines they have, so I brought a few back with me. Having a ring made now is a nice way to commemorate an already unforgettable trip.

I hope this isn''t too much info, but so many people commented on the sentiment of the ring, that I thought I''d explain further. I hope the husband doesn''t mind me posting our story for anyone to read!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
So sweet Coda! I''m an intensly sentimental person, so I appreciate your story
1.gif

nani565

Shiny_Rock
GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
hi coda - i just saw your post over in Colored Stones and i had to come see..... it''s beautiful!!! i think the halo turned out to be a great size for your stone, it sets it off wonderfully. enjoy!!!

mara54

Shiny_Rock
wow, it is beautiful!! I love the halo rings with colored gemstones. Congratulations on your 3rd anniversary!!
35.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, lovely!!!!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Coda, Your ring is just lovely! I love ovals in a halo, and the stone looks beautiful!
Congrats!
36.gif

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/11/2008 10:59:39 AM
Author: coda72
Thank you, mintve, Tacori E-ring, Allison D, DiscoT, Love in Bloom.

I''m really loving this ring. When I first got it, I thought it looked too big, but it''s amazing how quickly you get used to the size of something! I do feel a little funny putting such an inexpensive stone in a setting of this quality. The stone isn''t perfect either, it has a couple of small chips. But every time I look at this ring, I think of us sitting at a beachside bar looking at the ocean, and him asking me to marry him. I was very shocked because he told me more than once he wasn''t keen on the idea of getting married again. I told him there''s no deadline, but I didn''t want to be a ninety year old girlfriend. Luckily I didn''t have to wait that long! While we were there in Brazil, I fell in love with all the tourmalines they have, so I brought a few back with me. Having a ring made now is a nice way to commemorate an already unforgettable trip.

I hope this isn''t too much info, but so many people commented on the sentiment of the ring, that I thought I''d explain further. I hope the husband doesn''t mind me posting our story for anyone to read!
This is the most perfect reason TO put that stone in a quality setting. The stone evokes one of the most special moments in your life, and it''s completely fitting to put that stone in a quality setting.
30.gif
30.gif

Well, well done.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results