shape
carat
color
clarity

New RHR and Upgraded RHR

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooo Marcy, I really love the pink sapphire band! It's lovely in rose gold. I agree with Sharon, have you tried wearing the peach sapphire ring with the band? Also, maybe a sizing bridge or beads would help with the spinning instead of resizing again.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE the pink sapphire band; I too would suggest sizing beads

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
staci76|1364188709|3412762 said:
Wow, I really love your rose gold pink sapphire & diamond band Marcy! It's stunning and it looks beautiful on your hand! :love: I even love the side profile. :)

Thanks, Staci76. I don't really have fancy jewelry like that; I am enjoying having something so different.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Catmom|1364217009|3412851 said:
Ooooo Marcy, I really love the pink sapphire band! It's lovely in rose gold. I agree with Sharon, have you tried wearing the peach sapphire ring with the band? Also, maybe a sizing bridge or beads would help with the spinning instead of resizing again.

Thank you, Catmom. I have been looking at rose gold erings and wrings the last few days. It is such a fun color of gold. I have tried on the band with my ering and it looks good from the top but from the side or at an angle it looks bad because the band is so much higher. I think a sizing bridge or sizing beads may e a good idea. I can wear it on my index finger right now which is a thought as well. It would take some getting used to wearing a ring on that finger.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
motownmama|1364217507|3412856 said:
LOVE the pink sapphire band; I too would suggest sizing beads

Thanks, Motownmama. I know the sizing beads would keep it from spinning on me. I want to keep the sparkly part on top. :bigsmile:

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey Marce! I love, love, LOVE you pink sapphire and diamond band. The color of those pink sapphs is PERFECT! Where did you find that beauty? It reminds me of argyle socks, but I always loved argyle socks and still buy them for both my hubby and myself. Your peach sapphire heart is very pretty too. I've always loved your taste. You go for classic designs like I do.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
gemgirl|1364304170|3413619 said:
Hey Marce! I love, love, LOVE you pink sapphire and diamond band. The color of those pink sapphs is PERFECT! Where did you find that beauty? It reminds me of argyle socks, but I always loved argyle socks and still buy them for both my hubby and myself. Your peach sapphire heart is very pretty too. I've always loved your taste. You go for classic designs like I do.

Thanks Gemgirl! I agree the design looks like argyle, one of my favorites in socks and vests. I got the ring from Shane Co. They have a RG wedding set very similar to this and I sure keep looking at it online. I am a sucker for this shade of pink. :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results