shape
carat
color
clarity

New Pre loved Tiffany and Co Lucida Solitaire

bliss_cathy

Shiny_Rock
I had the opportunity to purchase this ring through a private sale, I just thought I would share as it is so pretty. The diamond is 0.61 carat, I, VVS1, and it is very white and bright.

_14527.jpg

_14528.jpg

_14529.jpg

_14530.jpg

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is so beautiful! I've always loved the Lucida. Congrats!

bliss_cathy

Shiny_Rock
Laila619|1391552524|3607883 said:
Wow, that is so beautiful! I've always loved the Lucida. Congrats!

Thanks Laila, I haven't posted in SMTB before. It's such a fluid ring I had to share!

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
It's beautiful - great to hear you picked it up through a private sale.

bliss_cathy

Shiny_Rock
Polished|1391556047|3607940 said:
It's beautiful - great to hear you picked it up through a private sale.

Thank you - yes, I was lucky. She came with me to a jeweller as well to have it looked at and Tiffany and Co also looked up the information from the documents and offered to re value it. As I don't know what I am going to do with it at this stage I opted not to do that. I've always had a bit of a soft spot for Tiffany even though I know it's not always a favourite around here. I thought people may be interested in the Lucida cut as it's unique to Tiff and Co.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous photography too!

bliss_cathy

Shiny_Rock
AprilBaby|1391560343|3607994 said:
Gorgeous photography too!

Can you believe it's from my phone!!! An HTC One!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Love this!!! Beautiful Ring ! :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful :love: and there are lots of Tiffany fans around here! We especially love pre-loved Tiffany because of the better prices! :bigsmile: In fact, there is a Show Me Your Tiffany thread, so post a pic there, too! You really might want to get that valuation in the event you ever want to sell the ring.

bliss_cathy

Shiny_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1391575841|3608198 said:
It's beautiful :love: and there are lots of Tiffany fans around here! We especially love pre-loved Tiffany because of the better prices! :bigsmile: In fact, there is a Show Me Your Tiffany thread, so post a pic there, too! You really might want to get that valuation in the event you ever want to sell the ring.

Thanks so much DiamondSeeker, I think I knew you were a T & Co fan :)). I saw that thread after I posted!! Re: the valuation, I think that's a process they are still nutting out in Australia. They quite happily checked the owners original information and gave an RRP. At first they thought it would be quite simple to do the paperwork but then then they realised they would need to send the ring to NY, get the documents re issued etc... So... I think if I found a ring that I really really wanted, and wanted to keep in the 'family', maybe a gift of some kind from my husband for an anniversary - then I would take the time to get the 'title' of the ring put into my name and probably stumble through the process with Tiffany Australia about how that would happen. This IS a beautiful ring and I adore the craftsmanship, I just haven't decided what my plans with it are yet but I :love: learning about the pre loved market.

Incidentally I bought some white sage, for anyone interested it's to cleanse diamonds and jewellery and re energise it with energy from the environment. May sound a bit :wacko: for most people though :))

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful ring!!! Congrats.
I enjoy your lovely photo's. Please post many more. :appl:

bliss_cathy

Shiny_Rock
Acinom|1391590267|3608248 said:
What a beautiful ring!!! Congrats.
I enjoy your lovely photo's. Please post many more. :appl:

Thank you so much Acinom. I've never fancied myself a photographer so I am really touched by the compliments on my photos. It's amazing the quality of smart phones these days for photo quality.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that ring! Lucky you! It's gorgeous!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely beautiful bliss_cathy!! How wonderful to own a gorgeous Tiffany piece like this, and what a great find - Love it! :love:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! It's just beautiful.. so simple and classic.
Can you post some hand shots? :love:

bliss_cathy

Shiny_Rock
Thank you Junebug, rubies r me, luv2sparkle and lknvrb4!!

iluvdiamonds2

Brilliant_Rock
Always been a fan of this ring!!!!!! Based on my specs, they had me try on a $365k one in 5th ave TIffany. OMG I'm like, uh, that's a house on my finger...was fun though, but at that price it wasn't that huge. I think it was a 3 carat or 4 carat.

Anyway, uh, where are the HAND SHOTS?????????????? Love the Lucida!!!!!!

bliss_cathy

Shiny_Rock
Hello, here is a hand shot! It's about three sizes to big for me so I couldn't take a good hand shot but then I rested it on a teddy bear and it helped stabilise the ring!

_15145.jpg

secretagentlaura

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Fantastic! Lucida is my very favourite T&Co setting. Wish I could find something like that!

fogdancer

Shiny_Rock
gorgeous ring, such a classic beauty. Wear it in good health. :appl:
And sorry to say but it doesn't look 0.61 it looks bigger :twirl: , it fits nicely on your lovely hand.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results