shape
carat
color
clarity

New Platinum Solitaire!

Pressenda

Rough_Rock
Hi, I have been looking at everyone's gorgeous rings on this site for the past couple months and I can FINALLY post pictures of my new solitaire. Technically, he hasn't proposed yet, but I had to sneak pictures of it because I'm just so excited and I can't why to wear it everyday forever! Sorry for the terrible photo quality and the messy room :shifty:

20141005_165217.jpg

20141005_165333.jpg

20141005_165603.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! You have a gorgeous ring. Thank you for the sneak preview :naughty:
Will you wear your beautiful ring solo or with a wedding band? Either way will be gorgeous :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! I'm sure you're very excited!!!

Pressenda

Rough_Rock
Thank you! I'm beyond excited...just wish I knew when he was planning on proposing so I can actually wear it. Is it bad that I want to wear it while he's not in the house right now?? hehe. I'm trying to be good, but I hope I don't have to wait several months.

I'm planning on wearing a shared prong eternity wedding band with the e-ring, but we haven't picked out the wedding bands yet.

I'm so grateful for Pricescope because we couldn't have found this diamond without the wealth of knowledge on this site. We ended up getting the diamond from Ritani and the setting from a local jeweler. It's a 1.50 carat G SI2 and it's eyeclean! I couldn't be happier. :dance: The setting is a four prong stuller solstice.

2014-10-05_0.jpg

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for sharing your beautiful ring.
Congrats :appl:

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
You lucky lady, I'd be the same way and sneak it out to look at it whenever I could. Beautiful and classic- and big! Can't wait for you to be able to wear it, too.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, hopefully you will be able to wear it all the time soon!!!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
congratulations!! so pretty and bedazzling!!! :love: :love: :love:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful.

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
And now you have photos so you can 'sneak a peek' whenever while you wait!
I know that can't-sleep feeling of waiting!

Congratulations, I hope you have a wonderful engagement.

Crazie4Cuts

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow! Enjoy this time of anticipation! You may want to get 2diamond band, one on top and bottom of your ring! I saw a lady who had that look with her solitaire and it was gorgeous! So def take your time when choosing bands together!

Pressenda

Rough_Rock
Thank you all for your sweet comments!! Unfortunately, no proposal yet, so I am just sitting here, waiting .... :snore:

I've been trying not to go on Pricescope recently so I could "forget" what my ring looks like and be surprised for the proposal, but I got antsy today and here I am! I also know where he hid the ring, so it takes every ounce of willpower I have not to take it out everyday and wear it for a few minutes hehe.

I'll post official engagement ring pics hopefully soon (fingers crossed!!!)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results