shape
carat
color
clarity

New Pictures of Pink Garnet Engagement Ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
I posted a previous thread showing off some pictures of my ring as well as my Wife [then fiancee], and thought it was about time I got around to taking some new photos!

Here is the original thread for those interested: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/show-me-the-ring-s-seeing-double-edition.86110/

These are all of my ring, as I am the more enthusiastic photographer of the two of us -- my center stone is a 5.5mm pink/purple garnet, and it''s mounted in a setting by a local jeweler who does very nice work. My tiny melee are very sparkly!
30.gif

So, without further adieu...

Mring3post.jpg

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
A little over-exposed, but a pretty good reflection of what she looks like when she gets really glowy in sunlight

Mring22.jpg

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring, and congratulations on your marriage!

Did you take any pics of your wife's ring too?

I love the shot with the blue flower, nice contrast with the rich purple of the garnet.

Jen

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/2/2009 4:55:24 AM
Author: Mrs Mitchell
Beautiful ring, and congratulations on your marriage!

Did you take any pics of your wife''s ring too?

I love the shot with the blue flower, nice contrast with the rich purple of the garnet.

Jen
Thank you so much!! I don''t have any recent pics unfortunately [I will have to steal it soon and take some!] but I posted some of her ring in the previous thread, and will repost here in the name of equity. Hehe. Her ring is a LOT harder to capture on camera because it glows more than it sparkles... if that makes any sense.

Here is a handshot

PSMereShan13repost.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both rings are equally gorgeous!!!!!
36.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the color of both stones...they are very pretty!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really love your rings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you wear them with wedding bands? pics?

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
I love how they match yet have subtle differences. Her stone is beautiful and I know what you mean about glow - I have a garnet pendant that seems to be lit from within in the right light. I especially like the lovely purple tones in your stone, though.

I like them very much, hope you guys are enjoying them!

Jen

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful, beautiful rings! Congratulations! When did you get married, and where? And are you planning to wear wedding rings too?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are both gorgeous!!!

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
I have a soft spot for pink stones, so I have fallen deeply in love with your ring! It is amazing!

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much Catmom [LOVE your new Christmas bling!], geckodani, steph, bling addict, Diamond*Dana, mscushion, Kaleigh, coatimundi, joflier, and EricaR! Your compliments are so sweet!

Tuckins1, thanks! I will definitely take more pictures soon.... a wintery snow photo shoot, perhaps.
31.gif

motownmama, we don''t wear wedding bands right now! We hope to get some plain bands that we can wear all the time, perhaps on our first wedding anniversary. We actually eloped last minute, and didn''t have time to have anything made!

Mrs. Mitchell, thanks again! Your garnet pendant sounds lovely. Have you posted about it on PS? I would love to see pics!

glitterata, thanks and thanks! We got married on Oct. 28th, 2008, at City Hall in San Francisco. I posted a thread with our wedding pictures in BWW if you''re interested. We hope to eventually wear wedding rings [I explained in my above post], but now that you mentioned it again my wheels are turning... collecting the plain gold band and a few sparkly stackers sounds like a fun and ongoing project.
31.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its absolutely beautiful Wishful, I adore the colour!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results