shape
carat
color
clarity

New pics of set BGD bangle, BGD studs today...

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
While waiting to pick up my DS from preschool today I got a couple decent pics and figured I'd share them. My three stone RHR was not cooperating and those pics came out terrible so I won't bother posting!

Specs on engagement ring are GIA 1.51 I VS2 Princess
Bangle is the BGD 1.5ctw version
Earrings are .772/.775 H SI1's Signature stones from BGD in their white gold martini

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Set on its own. I always debate on resetting but then remember why I love my set. Classic! Although I am always looking for halo ideas!

set123.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOVE them all!! Oh, I am lusting after that bangle bracelet! I love your princess set - it *is* a classic! and your studs are a perfect size for your ear! Thanks for sharing the pics!!!!

(and you look pretty cute in your "eye/ear" shot! :)) )

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lizzyann... all of your pieces are beautiful. Congratulations. Please excuse my minor threadjack with Enerchi. Had to appease my enabling urge. :naughty:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Matata|1359671337|3368986 said:
Enerchi|1359669954|3368966 said:
LOVE them all!! Oh, I am lusting after that bangle bracelet!

No need to lust after the bangle. You just go here http://www.briangavindiamonds.com/diamond-bracelets/shared-prong-bangle-14k-white-gold-5418w14 and click the BUY NOW button. You can do it with your eyes closed. Two clicks. Easy peasy. Your wrist will thank you.

lol!! My wrists are already jealous of Lizzyann's!!! They are mad at me now and are avoiding me.... fingers are having a hard time typing... thanks for the enabling! I'm thinking this is Maliik typing... he's such an instigator!! :wink2:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats - two lovely additions to your collection - love them both!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Enerchi, thank you so much fellow princess wearer! I love that the bangle can be dressed up and worn with jeans too (which is what I am in daily). I am debating on getting the IDJ jackets for my studs. What do you think? I feel like I have room on my lobes, but unsure of whether to do the 2 or 3 pointers in the jacket!!!

Motown, thank you so much!!!

Matata, thank you and no problem with the threadjack! Enable away!!!

Rubyshoes, thank you!!! The 1.5ctw version really has a nice presence on the wrist!

MGR, thank you!!! I think I may be due for a pendant!!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Eeep!!!
Bangle. Gimme. :love: :devil: :lickout:
If only it could be made in a different size!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
What a wonderful collection! I agree with the others - that bangle has me all a twitter. Mmmmmmm.

ETA: I am also currently debating 2 or 3 pointers for a pair of IDJ jackets. I have 1.2 ctw studs so smaller than yours. I'm leaning towards 3 pointers to maximize the scalloped edge look that is so pretty.

Also I'd love to see your three stone even if the pictures stink. Please post em!

Question: can/do you wear the bangle with a watch? Would it scratch the watch do you think? Or would they be uncomfortable on the same wrist?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

All yum! Of course I am partial to diamond bangles..... :appl:

cheers--Sharon

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Yssie, you've tried their standard size on before right? And it was too big? I actually have pretty small wrists and I find this fit to be just fine since it's a bangle. I think if it was a tennis bracelet I would be more worried about the length on me because I wouldn't want too much excess if that makes sense.

Rosebloom, I do wear my bangle with a watch on occasion. I'm sure it is not ideal to do that, but I love the look. It is not uncomfortable. I have a Michele watch which looks more menswear and a Movado bracelet watch which is daintier and both look great with it! Definitely wouldn't recommend to do it ALL of the time due to potential damage, but every now and then is fine. I get a lot of compliments on it and I love the fact that you can engrave in it! It was a push present so I have my older sons name and birthday engraved in it. I am also leaning towards the 3 pointers as well in the jackets. I will try to post more pics later. Bath time for the boys!

Sharon, thank you so much! You have such a wonderful collection!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your bangle - it makes a statement without being too blingy; its delicate and it looks substantial all in one, if that makes any sense!

Its a dessert topping! Its a floor wax! :lol:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Lizzyann what beautiful sparklies you have! I just looked at your bangle thread, love it! Just added that to my wishlist which is getting entirely too long :cheeky: I love your ering, it really is classic. Great studs too!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great new additions to your beautiful collection! I love them all, especially the bangle! You got my wheels turning now...

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
You have gorgeous pieces!! I've begun looking at tennis bracelets but your bangle is fabulous. So now I'm heading out to look into them! :naughty:

WRT your question about the jackets, I think you should definitely pursue that. Do they have any w/ 1 pointers (or possibly smaller)?

Personally, I'd prefer a very thin jacket that would add a dazzling, delicate ring of sparkles along the edge of your studs. I think that would enhance the stones vs competing with them, and it would also be a unique look.

justginger

Ideal_Rock
Everything looks so blingy and gorgeous - but that bangle takes the cake! Just perfect. :appl:

meredeth11

Shiny_Rock
A jewelry set!!! That is so perfect! I am sure I would be definitely stunned when someone wearing those blings and appearing in my life!
Well, like others I thought the band takes the "thunder" most, while the ring and the earrings are very gorgeous as well!!!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, sparkly pieces! I really love them all Lizzy!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lizzyann: I bet there are times when while you're talking, you're moving your hands around, and you just can't help but stare at your bangle for its fireworks and sparkles. Have you been "busted" by someone for doing this yet?!! I know, its occupational hazard, but its funny - and embarrassing - when you're caught in the act! :oops: I bet its next to impossible not to stare at your arm! :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results