shape
carat
color
clarity

New pics of Ascher with matching 1 mm baguette bands . . .

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Wow Lauren, they all look amazing together! I absolutely ADORE your set!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Girlrocks

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE your set like this. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks soooo cool! It perfectly completes the set.
36.gif
36.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Very pretty--love the new addition!
36.gif

cheers--Sharon

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Hi Lauren!

Love the new bands!!! I adore your set!! Enjoy!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Lauren, I love the way your new bands look with your ering! So unique and elegant
30.gif
10.gif
30.gif
*sigh*
2.gif

ETA: How cool is it that you found one to match some time after the first band?

Oh and I spell asscher incorrectly all the time. One time I left out the "c" in asscher in a post...you can figure out how that looked...I was so embarassed, and the thread was closed before I realized and had a chance to apologize!
7.gif

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Stacking those bands is one of my favorite looks. My first ER had bands stacked on both sides.
I love the extra bling it brings to your gorgeous ring.

Glad you are safe up there. Ya''lls weather has been really scary. Take care, love the ring!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you all, ladies! I''m really loving the way it looks so "finished" now, you know?

Also, the best part about this is that I negotiated the heck out of the second band, and got it for only $210 total. It was definitely a cheap option for a little more bling!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/12/2008 12:25:02 AM
Author: february2003bride
Lauren- It's perfect!!! I love two thin diamond rings flanking a solitare! I'm hoping DH will get me 2 Lauren Klein pave eternity bands (what Vespergirl bought herself!) to go on each side of my solitare
3.gif

Perfect, perfect, all around!
18.gif
Those are just gorgeous - I'm in love with her tiny bands!

Also, not sure if you knew about the Lauren Klein bands, but I've found them on Ebay before. I went through all of her feedback, and found out how much people had "Best Offered" for some of the rings I liked, and they were sometimes around 50% of listing price. Do a little search for her, and hopefully you can save DH a little money - and get 2 for 1!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/12/2008 11:15:36 AM
Author: Love in Bloom
Lauren, I love the way your new bands look with your ering! So unique and elegant
30.gif
10.gif
30.gif
*sigh*
2.gif

ETA: How cool is it that you found one to match some time after the first band?

Oh and I spell asscher incorrectly all the time. One time I left out the ''c'' in asscher in a post...you can figure out how that looked...I was so embarassed, and the thread was closed before I realized and had a chance to apologize!
7.gif
Thank you!

Oh, I know. I just completely had a brain fart typo - and have no idea how to edit titles on PS. I''ve been a forum member for over 10 years (not this one, obviously), and for some reason, features on PS sometimes elude me. I feel like a giant blonde right now.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW -- I really really love that look!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
OOooo, Lauren, I LOVE these bands!! I think they look PERFECT with your e-ring!!!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love everything about that...absolutely everything.

The contrast of the thick metal band against the sparkle of the eternities is perfection. Also, i like the two bands alone as well - well done!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you ladies!

I took some more pics when the sun came out!

original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Another.

original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Stacked on a rock.

original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
original.aspx
Love this one - it looks like it glows!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
As much fire as my poor camer can capture.

original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
A little more . . .

original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
And, the last one.

original.aspx

March-8-2008

Shiny_Rock
Oh, WOW, fellow Dallasite!! The new bands are absolutely GORGEOUS. I adore the way they look with your e-ring.

And I totally want one for myself! I love baguettes.

Congratulations. The three together make a spectacular ensemble.

21.gif
21.gif
21.gif
21.gif

P.S. I have to confess that I immediately thought "Party Girl!!" when I saw your screen name. Not that there''s anything wrong with that....
2.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are perfect with your e-ring! And the price is amazing!!!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ohhhhh, beautiful! They compliment your engagement ring so well!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/12/2008 8:25:48 PM
Author: March-8-2008
Oh, WOW, fellow Dallasite!! The new bands are absolutely GORGEOUS. I adore the way they look with your e-ring.

And I totally want one for myself! I love baguettes.

Congratulations. The three together make a spectacular ensemble.

21.gif
21.gif
21.gif
21.gif

P.S. I have to confess that I immediately thought ''Party Girl!!'' when I saw your screen name. Not that there''s anything wrong with that....
2.gif
Thank you! Where in DFW are you? Plano, here!

And, you should see my post in where my screen name came from. Partier is pronounced like Cartier, and is my maiden name!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
I have come back to this thread over a dozen times, haha. I''m trying to figure out what bands I want for stacking and this one is SO perfect. And the price!! I absolutely love it with your ring, Lauren!! I know I already posted, but I just have to tell you again how much I love them.

Also, do you know the general color of the stones? They look really white and they seem to match your e-ring perfectly in color. When you posted the link to Tuscany in my old thread, I gave them a call to get more info on the band, but they were closed. Then I got so busy I completely forgot.

Enjoy them!! They''re lovely!

Jypsie

Shiny_Rock
Yummy yummy!! You girls are all making me fall in love with these gorgeous asschers!!!

isis~goddess

Shiny_Rock
nice work! im especially fond of verticle / horizontal symmetry. those bands are perfect!
36.gif

March-8-2008

Shiny_Rock
LTP, that''s what I was referring to: your maiden name. (I can''t remember where I read about it here, which is why I didn''t comment on the thread... I lost it!) I bet it got mispronounced all the time, though.

I just switched from a very common name to a German name and the misspelling/mispronouncing is RAMPANT. Still, I''m happy to have it.

And I live in the Forest Hills area of Dallas, near White Rock Lake and the Arboretum. Isn''t today GORGEOUS?!?!? Too bad I have to be at work at 2. Waah-waaanh.

21.gif
21.gif
21.gif
21.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/12/2008 11:11:33 PM
Author: NewEnglandLady
I have come back to this thread over a dozen times, haha. I''m trying to figure out what bands I want for stacking and this one is SO perfect. And the price!! I absolutely love it with your ring, Lauren!! I know I already posted, but I just have to tell you again how much I love them.

Also, do you know the general color of the stones? They look really white and they seem to match your e-ring perfectly in color. When you posted the link to Tuscany in my old thread, I gave them a call to get more info on the band, but they were closed. Then I got so busy I completely forgot.

Enjoy them!! They''re lovely!
Thank you, NEL! I thought you''d like to see some macro shots of them to help you decide - and even still - the price is TDF!

MY Asscher is a GIA G - and the baguettes don''t seem to be too far off, really. If I had yo guess, I would say they were closer to H-I, but they''re photographing pretty close colour-wise to what I see in person. The only thing the camera doesn''t capture is how lively these ittle guys are. Each band is only .14 ct. across 14 stones, so in reality, they''re SUPER dainty, and I don''t think the camera does a great job of showing it.

If you need any help with Tuscany Jewelers, like the item # or something - I''d be happy to help you out!

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
The set looks amazing! I noticed your new
9.gif
necklace posted in another thread. Lucky Girl!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results