shape
carat
color
clarity

New necklace pics - YG & diamond, and sapphire & diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Hi all,
I''ve been holding out on my new "fun jewlery" purchase - I love the little yellow gold necklaces that all the celebs are wearing, so I got myself this Emma-Jane & Tan 14K & diamond gold disc necklace. It''s brushed gold with a 3 point diamond. Here are a couple of pics:

IMG_2168gold1b.JPG

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Here''s another pic of the YG. I love this simple little necklace so much, that I''ve been eschewing my blingier necklaces & wearing this every day. I lover how well it goes with jeans & t-shirts.

IMG_2164gold2.JPG

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Also, here''s a neck shot of the sapphire & diamond necklace I got from my best friend a few weeks ago as a gift for being her maid of honor. I had posted pics in the jewelry box, but no neck shot - here it is!

IMG_2170saph.JPG

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
ooohhh I love the gold and diamond necklace! I''ve never heard of this designer before... are there any online retailers or just their stores?

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Love your necklaces Vesper!
That gold disc is darling!
30.gif

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Both are beautiful!
I''m so out of the cool loop... Is the gold one "in" right now? I really like it as an everyday necklace.

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Love it VG!

how are your Lauren Kelin pave eternity bands holding up? I asked DH for two of them for Mother''s Day, but have been meaing to ask you if you are still happy with your''s!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Hey ladies!

Thanks for the compliments! You can order the Emma-Jane & Tan necklaces from moonlightlily.com - they have lots of the celeb trend jewelry that you see in magazines like InStyle - I just really liked the yellow gold for right now.

Hi February! My lauren klein bands are holding up great - there is no fading of the rose gold at all, and the diamonds are totally secure. I know that butterfly had problems with hers, though, so you may want to call & talk to lauren before you order just to discuss. But, mine are great & I''ve been getting compliments on them.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pendants. Look lovely on you.

Linda

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pretty necklaces!

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/4/2008 1:14:57 PM
Author: vespergirl
Hey ladies!

Thanks for the compliments! You can order the Emma-Jane & Tan necklaces from moonlightlily.com - they have lots of the celeb trend jewelry that you see in magazines like InStyle

hi! i went to the moonlight lily site and tried to call them. a recording says that the number has been disconnected. i also checked online for a phone number and found none. do you know if they are still in business? how long ago did you buy from them? thanks!

Keepingthefaith21

Brilliant_Rock
Mmmmmmm I love both of these but especially love the sapphire necklace (I have a crush on sapphires).

Lovely necklaces!!!!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Hi Crown,

I actually didn''t order from them, but I wished that I had because I saw my necklace on their website cheaper than I paid for it a couple of weeks ago. I didn''t know that they had been disconnected since then.

I actually ordered mine from JenniferKaufman.com, a company that also carries a lot of trendy celeb jewelry and clothes, but it was more expensive there and took several weeks to arrive. The customer service was good, though, I just wished that it hadn''t taken so long & I hadn''t paid so much.

I''m bummed to hear about the moonlight lily page - I got a tip on them from a friend, but I think that she ordered her jewelry from them probably more than a year ago now :p

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/4/2008 7:26:54 PM
Author: vespergirl
Hi Crown,

I actually didn''t order from them, but I wished that I had because I saw my necklace on their website cheaper than I paid for it a couple of weeks ago. I didn''t know that they had been disconnected since then.

I actually ordered mine from JenniferKaufman.com, a company that also carries a lot of trendy celeb jewelry and clothes, but it was more expensive there and took several weeks to arrive. The customer service was good, though, I just wished that it hadn''t taken so long & I hadn''t paid so much.

I''m bummed to hear about the moonlight lily page - I got a tip on them from a friend, but I think that she ordered her jewelry from them probably more than a year ago now :p

thanks for the reply! the site is fine the phone number is not working. i saw something i liked and wanted to ask a question about it and got the disconnect recording. that made me wonder why. i usually like to talk to someone rather than email. thanks!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty necklaces.

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
I really like them both, but the first one (brushed gold with a 3 point diamond) is great! I love that it still has some bling but is totally wearable every day... perfect!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are both very pretty, I am really loving that brushed YG!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results