shape
carat
color
clarity

New Mark Morrell Torchiere

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

OffsetZ33

Rough_Rock
Very Excited - Mark has just sent off the ring to Neil for the final appraisal before its back to me, but do have some pics to share. Ring is a size 6.25 platinum Torchiere (Sunburst/Flame hybrid). Since the center diamond has medium blue flour I asked Mark if it was possible to get the suprise stones with flour also and he was able to come through. His diamond guy hand picked a handfull of flourescent stones to use in the ring - although you cant really tell it is still a nice detail :) Thanks to Mark and Neil as well as the info Ive mooched off Pricescope for that past few months. Another thanks to Whiteflash for the beautiful stone. Anyways on to details and the pics:

AGS Ideal 1.208 ct. D SI1 (totally eyeclean) Med. blue Flourescence

wen104

Shiny_Rock
Ow ow ooooow that is yummy. Nothing better then that setting with a bunch of glowing diamonds in it. Enjoy
emsmilep.gif

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Swoon! Gorgeous!

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow!
30.gif
I think that's the first Torchiere on PS? I can't wait for handshots (please please please)!
1.gif
Your GF is a lucky lady
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Swooning here too, it''s beyond beautiful!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooooo, it''s absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!
30.gif

erica k

Brilliant_Rock
gorgeous! mark morrell never disappoints. that stone looks gorgeous (D color!) and is beautifully proportioned with the ring. lovely!
30.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I need reviving--breath taking! Congrats!

cheers--Sharon

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
This is an absolutely incredible looking ring! Congratulations! I keep coming back to this post to look at the picture again ... I love the smaller diamonds in the setting. So elegant! Really top notch choice!
30.gif
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Mark rocks on those settings!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
there is just no other way to say this..... i am JEALOUS!! absolutely GREEN with envy!!! that is my dream setting, with my ideal size diamond, WITH fluro (yum!!) and a D to boot (not to mention it''s my size finger... you wouldn''t happen to be an already-married man looking to surprise his wife of 6 years with that fabulous ring, now would you?! DH, is that you?!?
2.gif
)and you even thought to have fluro surprise stones....... mmanohmanohmanohman!!!!! you are GOOD and ya done well!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

i am thrilled for you, the ring is gorgeous, and i wish you the best with your proposal!!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I LOVE LOVE LOVE (
30.gif
) that setting! Great choice on setting and stone(s).... that is so cool that you have the surprise diamonds with flour. also
18.gif
emthup.gif
Your lady is a lucky woman!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
*SWOON*

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is so swoopy & silky & delicious that I want a big old liquid metal milkshake. SLURP!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE MM''s work. It''s just beautiful and impeccably done.

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
I WANT that setting.
22.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!!

Linda

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/29/2007 4:34:38 PM
Author:OffsetZ33

D SI1 (totally eyeclean) Med. blue Flourescence
That is my personal sweet spot for color and clarity. I love that you had MM get blue fluor stones for the surprise stones. Looks like a fabulous stone in one of my favorite settings -- your lady will flip.
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results