shape
carat
color
clarity

New ID Jewelry Pave Diamond Band

lvnut

Shiny_Rock
I don't post very often...but I wanted to post my new ring from ID Jewelry which also happens to be my first online purchase! I was looking for a band to wear during the day instead of my regular wedding ring. After searching my normal places and trying to figure out what I wanted, I checked in here one day and read some great reviews on ID Jewelry. I had finally figured out what I wanted...sent some pics to Luann and spoke to her on the phone. I ordered it and hoped for the best. I couldn't be happier! It is not only exactly what I wanted it is even better in person! :appl:

I was given a timeline of 4-6 weeks and it was done one day shy of 4 weeks. I just wanted to share this beautiful ring and my wonderful experience with ID Jewelry!

ring_pic.jpg

lvnut

Shiny_Rock
I know...what's funnier is that I wanted this to be more of an "everyday" ring! It actually is compared to my regular ring :naughty:

Alexiszoe

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It looks lovely on you! And I have to admit your halo RB e-ring is one of my inspiration rings :love:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

You've got GREAT loot! Love it! yumyumyum

cheers--Sharon

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's a lot of bling! Wear it in good health! BTW, I love your 4 ct halo ring, too!

lvnut

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone! Also for the compliments on my halo wedding ring as well! :appl:

I realize I didn't give much info on the band. It's 2.11 carats total weight, size 3 1/2, 95 round diamonds, F-G color SI clarity diamonds and super sparkly! :love:

I'm a bit dangerous when I'm driving while wearing it because I get distracted looking at how sparkly it is :cheeky:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
What a fun piece!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results