shape
carat
color
clarity

New ering!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JW2008

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

Awhile back I asked for advice for my cousin's ring. I thought I'd share it with you all- it has the simplicity his fiancee needs (she's a teacher) but I think it's lovely! It's a 1.02, G, VS1, size 5 princess cut. However, I've noticed that some of you have that eagle-eye quality so if you happen to spot anything he should be concerned about, please let me know. :)

IMG_2249X.jpg

JW2008

Rough_Rock
I guess I''ll have to attach the rest through reply... sorry the pictures are so big!

IMG_2259X.jpg

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
I think it looks great!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
the pictures that big looks great! :)
wonderful ring!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s lovely, I''m sure she''s over the moon!

And who says teachers need simple rings?
2.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, quite the beautiful Princess!
30.gif

JW2008

Rough_Rock
Question for the diamond experts- what kind of wedding band should they get? I was looking at other people''s matching sets (so beautiful!) and realized that their ring is kind of hard to match. Any suggestions? Is it odd for people only to wear the ering and no wedding band?

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring!
As for a wedding band...I have seen bands that would match the e-ring perfectly (with rounds and baguettes), but it would all depend how "matchy" she would want them to be.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring, looks great on your hand!

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
Looks beautiful to me! I think a baguette wedding band would be beautiful with it!

AB15511000_200zoom.jpg

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, that is a really beautiful setting for a princes cut. Love the sidestones. I also think they give you versatility. Because you have round brilliants on the side you could even try a channel band of RB - that would give lots of sprakle and still work with the ring.

good luck
lovely

35.gif

d2b

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice ring! She should try on several rings to get some ideas. I think the two above are both nice but a plain band might look nice as well.

JW2008

Rough_Rock
Thanks to everyone for their replies and sage advice! I think she''s going to try on several different bands to see if any of them fit. Your suggestions were great- thank you! Here''s a couple more pics:

IMG_2930X.jpg

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/24/2008 8:57:42 PM
Author: Haven

2.gif
Haha, that''s exactly what went through my mind when I read that too, Haven.
3.gif

Beautiful ring!
1.gif

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
oh wow, it''s beautiful!! May I ask where your cousin got that setting? It''s the EXACT setting that my cousin described as her DREAM setting for her future ring...I''d love to know where they got it!!

JW2008

Rough_Rock
I believe it was the Blue Nile platinum setting- he was between the setting there and another similar one at Verragio. The one at Verragio though, was a RB diamond next to the center and then the baguettes. That didn''t look good with the princess cut center so he got the BN one. I think it depends on your center stone. Hope that helps!
1.gif

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/26/2008 7:11:30 AM
Author: gwendolyn
Date: 7/24/2008 8:57:42 PM
Author: Haven
2.gif
Haha, that''s exactly what went through my mind when I read that too, Haven.
3.gif

1.gif

I know, right, Gwennie? If teachers need simple rings then I am IN TROUBLE!
2.gif

I love those baguette wedding bands, I think either one would look fabulous. I hope you post her set when she completes it!

EthansMom

Rough_Rock
Im sure even a bent paperclip would look great next to that beauty~!!

HAHA *nudge* get it?? Paperclip?? Teachers??

ok I''m just gonna back away now...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results