shape
carat
color
clarity

New engagement ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Eddie13

Rough_Rock
I know it looks square in the pictures but the length to width ratio is 1.06 so it is a bit rectangular, therefore I would prefer it mounted like an emerald cut would be mounted.....that''s why it''s in the "shop" right now being corrected. I think rectangular princesses look better mounted with the longer side running along the finger like an emerald......do you agree??

icekid

Ideal_Rock
it''s beautiful! she will absolutely love it
1.gif

kbarn21

Rough_Rock
That has to be one of the lovliest rings I have ever seen! Good luck, you lady will say yes for sure!
36.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Eddie! I think the ring is perfect! It looks beautiful! She is going to love it! Don''t forget to post hand shots when she says yes! Early congrats!
36.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
That ring is perfectly lovely. She will love it I''m sure. I would probably prefer it mounted as you are having it altered to be. It might bug me to have the other way every day. The EC way is going to be perfect.

shay

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Eddie, the ring is beautiful. I''m sure it will be love at first sight. Congratulations, it''s truly stunning.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results