shape
carat
color
clarity

New E-ring upgrade - 1.5 Marq. w/tapered baguettes

PA-C

Shiny_Rock
congrats on 25 years!! that is amazing!! i just have to say that, to be honest, i really have never been a fan at all of marquise diamonds but i had to post to tell you that your ring actually made me change my mind! the setting does a spectacular job at showing off your stone! it is absolutely beautiful and looks GREAT on your hand! CONGRATS!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Thanks all for the nice comments everyone!!!! and also for the anniversary congratulations!! :wavey:

Sure doesn't feel like it's been 25 years...but I plan to celebrate it all year long! :bigsmile: We were very young when we got married and since our sons are older (only one left at home) we're really enjoying this time of our lives, we feel like newlyweds (most of the time)! =)

And LOL PA-C, about converting you to liking marquise cuts, that is kind of what happened to me when I saw this style setting. I hadn't really considered getting another marquise either - I love the antique cuts and thought I'd end up with another one as an upgrade - but then I saw another ring, in this style (it was already sold though) and became a little bit obsessed with it! So when I saw this one, I had to have it! And it made sense to me to get a marquise to celebrate our anniversary with, since that was my original e-ring stone shape! ;))

Thanks again everyone!!! :))

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring! the setting is a fine choice for the beautiful marquise :appl: and super congrats on 25yrs!

betty6333

Shiny_Rock
I have always been a fan of marquise diamonds! I like yours a lot ! :appl: :appl: :appl:
Congrats on the gorgeous diamond & Happy Anniversary too!

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Re: New E-ring upgrade - NEW pics/1.5 Marq. w/tapered baguet

Thank you D&T and Marquiseluv! I can SEE you like marq's too! ;))

Here are some more pics, with a plain band...the wedding band is 2mm...I would like something a little thinner actually...and another diamond band for when I'd like some bling. :praise:

I don't think I mentioned this before, the rings are a size 5.

013.JPG

011.JPG

016.JPG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results