shape
carat
color
clarity

New drops for my studs!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
You are such the thoughtful MIL. I''m not surprised at all. Just wish you''d adopt me!!!!
31.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
love em widget!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Widget,

Your earrings are so beautiful. YES you are a wonderful mother-in-law.

I am with Diamondfan. My mother-in-law would rather choke then be nice to me, ha ha ha ha.
14.gif

Linda

elle

Shiny_Rock
Such a great idea! Adore them all but LOVE the pear drops! Those are simply enchanting! Just like dtnyc said:" baby oprah"s! What size are the pears - if I may ask? Woudl you consider them day wear or more for evening? I am so loving them!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
As usual, Widget, you have made the BEST jewelry choices! I LOVE all of the danglies, in particular the opals since they're kind of unexpected and very, VERY pretty. (and opal is my birthstone so I'm partial!) Of course, the pear shaped drops are TDF!!! Very regal and elegant!

All of these baubles fit you to a tee!!!

ETA: how thoughtful of you to gift the emeralds/opals to your DIL!!!!
36.gif

darling

Shiny_Rock
Widget, I so loved the idea of the gizmos, I had meant to look up your old post, but here you are again. I love, love, love the pear drops. Maybe one day I will be able to get nice, big, fat ones...

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
I am so glad this thread got restarted cause I missed it the first time around. I LOVE this idea, as in "I want that". I am always thrilled by things that have more than one use and these detachable drops are perfect.

Widget as always you are innovative and definitely get the wheels turning - very nice designs.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love the gizmos!!! The pear diamonds really look phenomenal, and the opals give the diamonds a very unique look. You could keep running with this and get all sorts of gizmos LOL!

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Widget, long time no speak (my fault, I disappeared off Pricescope for a while). What a novel idea and your danglies look fabulous. As for your pink sapphires, they are beautiful. You''re a woman with exquisite taste. Your DIL is very lucky indeed.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those just look wonderful
18.gif
! I love drop earrings, because they move and have a little life. I think I like it with the pear diamonds the best, very elizabeth taylor looking!
What a nice mother in law! I''d find them hard to give up too!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
you are such a kind soul to give them to your dil!!!! She will love them (the pink stones)!

fisiogrl

Shiny_Rock
Great idea!

I have some pears that I would like to recycle and they look fab with your design. And I already have the diamond studs. I wonder if the gizmo can be made to dangle longer?

I like the idea of them hanging below my earlobe...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results