shape
carat
color
clarity

New Diamond Studs

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, they're new to me anyway lol. I bought these on ebay recently, and am really happy with them. 1 ctw, H color, SI1 clarity according to the seller. They face up very white and I can't see a thing in them, even when looking close-up. I know I took a gamble, but there was a return period so I thought I'd give it a try. Thanks in advance for looking! This is my "last hurrah" in terms of diamond purchases for awhile, so I really wanted to share.

I haven't posted pics yet on PS2, so hopefully I'll do this right!

P1000282.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yikes, that's pretty big! I'll try to make them smaller!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! Great find and they look very big on your ear. :appl: :appl: :appl: :love:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks very much tigian! I'm a little disappointed in these pics, the stones look much prettier IRL.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Wow--those are lovely, and they look very sparkly and substantial on you. They look like a great find! Congrats!

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Those look nice! I like!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are lovely!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look beautiful on you and I agree, they're a very nice size.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much kitty bean, Andelain, starryeyed, Marcy, DandAndi, oranges, and gemgirl! It's so nice to read your positive comments.

I could have waited and continued saving for the earrings, but I'm 50 years old and just didn't feel like waiting any longer for a larger set of studs, which I have been wanting for a while. I just really wanted a nice pair that I could wear and enjoy now. So after searching ebay for a few months I came up with these. they were within my budget and looked decent in the pics. I'm really happy with them and look forward to putting them on everyday! My pics are "meh", but they really do face up white and sparkly.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh nice! They look perfect on your ear(s). Great ebay find!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Those are a great size, Junebug. And, I know what you mean about being 50 and enough with the waiting already. I'm in my mid-50s and if I want to enjoy something, now is the time. The future doesn't seem as infinite as it did when I was younger.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks tyty333, Tuckins1 and Fly Girl, I appreciate your comments very much!

I'm with you Fly Girl... "Life is too short" is my mantra these days!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results