shape
carat
color
clarity

New custom ring from Whiteflash!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jennalyns

Shiny_Rock
It''s not here yet, but it''s finally done! The original ring is at this link: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-ring.25084/

I had my ring redone in platinum, with the center stone size changed from .33 to .5. Both the old and new center stones are H, SI1, A cut above ideal, I really like that combination! My old stone was completely gorgeous, so I decided to keep it instead of trading in, Im going to put it with sapphires in a 3-stone ring for my wedding. :)

Whiteflash has been great to work with, Denise is wonderful as always. :) There was a bit of a snafu with the design, they had made it a little more different from the original than I wanted it. However, I talked with Brian and he addressed my concerns, he''s really nice and reassuring to talk to. :) They made the modifications I asked for and I just got the pictures this morning!!! It''s still a little bit different from my old ring (the sidestones aren''t angled as much as the original), but I think it is gorgeous. I also think in real life the differences won''t be as obvious as when it''s blown up 40x for the picture. I can''t wait to get it, should be here Saturday (I''m in Japan)!!!

Let me know what ya''ll think!! :D

RINGSHOT1jlswf.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow- looks fabulous.
I can''t wait to see the hand pics.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a cool design. I love that you can see so much of the diamond with the half bezel setting! Plus those arrows in the half carat stone...yum!!!! I really like that the stones are more in line in the new design...it flows nicely and looks really cool with the matching band. Definitely post hand pics when you get it!!!!
36.gif

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
I loved it before and I love it now....that band is great!!! did you change it to make it bigger and to change the metal??? It was great before, too!!
36.gif
36.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Very elegant
30.gif
! Congrats!!

cheers--Sharon

hellokitty

Rough_Rock
Jenna... WOW, so beautiful!!! im so happy for you! cant wait to see more pics!!!!!
anna

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
wow jenna! love your new diamond and new platinum setting! i love that profile shot...sweet! and great idea with the old diamond, can''t wait to see that either
1.gif

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
jenna..

Wow! It turned out great! Glad to see your adventure from the YG to Platinum was a positive one! The ring looks stunning!! Now how about those hand pix??

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh jenna,
It looks amazing look at those arrows, and the band is awesome!!! I can''t wait for the hand pics, you''re gonna love it!!!
36.gif
30.gif

jennalyns

Shiny_Rock
thanks for the compliments. :) it looks like it''s really well made, and the stone looks beautiful too. In my old stone I can actually see the arrows with my naked eye in some lights, I really like these ACA stones. Sooo pretty! :) i''ll take pictures the second I get it, I can''t wait!!! I know it will only take 3 days to get here but that feels soooo long!

Maxine, I changed it because my white gold was starting to yellow, after only having the ring less than 6 months. I live in Japan so every time I need to rhodium plate (I had to with another ring too, maybe my skin is acidic??), it takes them 2 weeks and costs almost $100. I didn''t want to have to worry about that every couple of months, so I decided to go for the platinum. The stone change, we had talked about doing that in a few years. But, the new stone changes the setting a little bit, so the band would have to be remade to fit flush when the stone was changed, and I don''t want to make any changes after we get married, especially to the wedding band. :)

Aughhh, it''s amazing how slowly times goes when you''re waiting for something!!!!

Shay

Shiny_Rock
I loved how funky your old design was, but this new ring has the most elegant flow to it. It''s wonderful, congratulations.
1.gif

michela002

Shiny_Rock
30.gif
That is beautiful! I love it!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
It turned out amazing, can''t wait to see those hand pics...

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
I love it - it is so gorgeous - it''s very differnt, and sleek. I love the matching band!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations for the wonderful ring !
35.gif

Have they redone the setting completely ? There seem to be some minor details done differently... but it is ALLOT nicer and more soundly constructed overall, IMO.

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Love it!!! It so elegant the way it swoops around the center stone. Even though it is a little different than your original, I think WF did a beautiful job. Enjoy!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow! that turned out very nice!
3.gif
can''t wait to see the hand pics.
......saturday seems so far away!
20.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
very pretty! love the flowing lines... unique, yet classy and elegant. well done!
36.gif

bluedawg

Shiny_Rock
I love the changes! It''s going to be just beautiful on your hand.

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
It looks beautiful, and the stone is gorgeous!! I love how the wedding band fits to become one with the e-ring.
Don''t forget hand shots when you get it back!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results