shape
carat
color
clarity

New Canary Yellow Diamond pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

conitta

Shiny_Rock

Ok I moved here and will post the old way

20.gif
one at a time....18KT two tone gold with 1.50ct Canary yellow and white diamonds..Center stone is a pear and the two sides are trillions....

ydib2.JPG

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
I love it.

widget

Ideal_Rock
Wow, Conitta! It''s lovely! You''ve got some serious bling there, girl!

Ditto Sophie: where did you get it?

Congrats!
widget

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
very pretty!
36.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tell me more! What are the specs on the pear? How big are the pear and trillions?

Beautiful setting! Very regal and attention grabbing!!!

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, that is a fabulous ring. I love colored diamonds. Did you have it custom made?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! Love the two tone look.

reader

Brilliant_Rock
Neat! It looks wonderfully antique, what a great job on the setting!

gail013

Shiny_Rock
That ring is gorgeous. Please tell us all the details-is it a wedding ring, or a right hand ring? How did you come up with the design? I really want to incorporate yellow diamonds into my ring-are they the same price as other diamonds?

20.gif

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Conitta!! That is scrumptous!! I love love love the yellow!!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wholy Smoke Connie, that is a gorgeous ring. Where did you find that beauty???????
36.gif

Linda

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring! I love the two halos in different colors, truly a stunning look.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
lovely piece

conitta

Shiny_Rock
Hey .... thanks to everyone for the compliments.It really has some bling going on.The center stone is .95ct. and is 6X4.5mm. I don''t know what ct weight the trillions are but they are 3mm in size .I really like it but not sure it is me. I like rings with more finger coverage, this one is 12mm from one end of the pear to the other. I ordered it from JTV...yea I know some of you do not like them but they do have some really nice pieces...
19.gif
.The diamonds in the halo and down the side are small but really have lots of fire as does the center stone...Just can not make up my mind.I have a yellow diamond pear pendant also that really goes with it. Very simular but not matchie matchie....Thanks again for the compliments!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results