shape
carat
color
clarity

New Blue Topaz Ring!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cecgirl

Rough_Rock
We just picked up this ring today (after 2 weeks of waiting and waiting and waiting....) I LOVE IT!!!

011.JPG

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
oooooh, pretty! I love the split shank. Any chance we can see a few more pics and a side view?

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely. The color of the center looks beautiful.

aussiegirl23

Shiny_Rock
Cecgirl!

Your ring is gorgeous : ) Beautiful color, cool split shank, and simply, something wonderfully different!

Well done & Congratulations!

Aussiegirl : p

conitta

Shiny_Rock
30.gif
Love it. It was worth the wait.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
lovely!

movie zombie

lizzyd

Shiny_Rock
SO pretty!! Where di you get the stone? The setting? Is it stock, designer, custom? Is this your E-ring? I've recently fallen in love with colored stones and am very interested in the details (especially stats on the stone, and more pics!!).

ETA: I just realized it's a round center. The setting makes it look like a cushion shape. GORGEOUS!!

Best,
LizzyD

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE IT! The setting is perfect and the color on that topaz -- yummy!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love everything about it! The color of the topaz, and the gorgeous design of that setting!!!

cecgirl

Rough_Rock
Thank you everyone for your comments!! No, it''s not an engagement ring, but more of a promise ring! I wanted a diamond in this setting, but that''s out of our budget right now, but this ring is totally satisfying my cravings...
18.gif

I bought it at this wonderful jewelry store in LA Chinatown, the price was great and the owners are so helpful and informative - let me know if you guys want their information!

lizzyd

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely. Post their info. I don''t live near CA but it''s always good to have good references!

Best,

LizzyD

cecgirl

Rough_Rock
oh yes, stats!
the stone is 2.21 ct, setting is a 18k white gold... this store has soo many great split shank and pave styles, it was hard to choose just one!

I woke up early this morning just so I could look at it some more! haha

I tried taking some more close up photos but they came out so blurry.. here are the less blurry ones.

0141.JPG

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
love the ring

cecgirl

Rough_Rock
lizzyd:

Chinatown Plaza
Sovankiry Jewelry
818 N. Broadway #111B
Los Angeles, CA 90012

tel: 213-617-0989

If you ever get around to calling/visiting, ask for Da or Daryl and tell them Carol sent you!

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
wow...it''s gorgeous.

I am really starting to appreciate the colored stones
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

blod

Rowan

Shiny_Rock
I love that!!!
36.gif
The setting is very similar to my e-ring, though of course your topaz is larger than my diamond. Wear it in good health!

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
wow this is gorgeous!!

Very similar to the look of what I am after, except mine will be an oval rhodolite garnet. Could you take a pic of the side view? I would like to see how high it sits off your finger.

Man i wish there was a B & M store near me that stocked split shank rings!!!!

How much did you pay for it, if you don't mind my asking??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results