shape
carat
color
clarity

New Addition: BGD Eternity Band and New Gemstone Ring

stephbolt

Brilliant_Rock
Re: Updated/upgraded wedding set and new gemstone ring.

Love your collection, especially that eternity band. It's even more gorgeous in person!

April20

Ideal_Rock

Your rings look lovely. Congrats on finishing your PhD!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock

Clairitek|1290799274|2779841 said:
Thanks to thing2, chiquita, yenny, violet3, decogirl, and amy!

TheBigT|1290793343|2779782 said:
Wow, Claire! Your RHR is just beautiful, but I really love your new eternity band! Where is it from? I would love to have something similar.. I really like the stacked look you've got going there. Hooray for PhD rings! And congrats on such a great accomplishment!

Thanks so much for the compliments! I've always loved the stacked look as well. I was choosing between a 5-stone ring and this eternity and part of the reason I went for the eternity even though it was less blingy was because I could stack it with my wedding set without overwhelming my e-ring or having the girdles of the 5-stone eat away at the basket of my e-ring. I got it online from a vendor that sells jewelry with ideal cut melee in it based in TX. Unfortunately I cannot give the name of the vendor at the moment.

Now that the ban has been lifted on all talk of BGD I can now say that this band was purchased from BGD.

I comparison shopped two bands. One from Whiteflash and one from BGD. Both companies did a great job of answering every single one of my questions but in end the price was better on the BGD band and I liked the overall look better. I had a wonderful experience with them (this is my second time buying from them) and plan on going back for future purchases. Brian's signature melee in my band sparkle like mad and the workmanship on the band is stellar. It's exactly what I wanted.

catwalk82

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on your PhD! That is so amazing for your! What is your field of expertise? Now on to the jewelry, your husband picked a great ring! It has such flash! I adore the garnet as well...the saturated color of it is just to die for! :love:

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
catwalk82|1291128502|2782697 said:
Congratulations on your PhD! That is so amazing for your! What is your field of expertise? Now on to the jewelry, your husband picked a great ring! It has such flash! I adore the garnet as well...the saturated color of it is just to die for! :love:

Thanks Catwalk! My area is engineering and I do R&D in the composite materials industry. The BGD band is exactly what I wanted to own in order to add some additional scintillation to my wedding set. I love how the little 0.015 blingers can stand on their own and pack a punch.

I was bummed to have my original tourmaline for the halo ring be ruined because I adored the delicate minty color but now that I have this garnet I don't mourn the tourm too much!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results