shape
carat
color
clarity

Need some help finding a stone!!!

vanebella

Rough_Rock
Hello ladies i am patiently waiting and doing most of the work for my bf we just moved and i am waiting for "THE RING" lol i love lfvdoll''s stardust setting it is gorgeous and i need to find a stone to go in the center i know a decent amount about diamonds (not to much and not to little) make a long story short our budget for a stone is 6,000 i would love to get the largest stone i can for the money.....i have been looking here and there on bluenile james allen and since1910 i like at the least a 1.25 carat eye clean i said j color would be ok as long as its an ideal cut i was just wondering if i can get a few words of advice or maybe some
of you lovely ladies can post me a few links to stone i would like a rb please also if you can help me see what kind of finger coverage a 1.25 ct would look like on my 4 1/2 size finger if some of you have the same size and could post some pics to show what it will look like etc thanks sooo much all your help would be greatly appreciated! :) also he asked if he should buy the setting first b/c idk if and for how long they will carry that style setting casue i am in lovvveeeee with it! hope to hear from everyone as soon as possible....

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

vanebella

Rough_Rock
Thank you sooo much those diamonds are absolutley beautiful!!!
emteeth.gif
thanks again for helping out a newbie!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results