shape
carat
color
clarity

Need help finding stacking ring and wedding band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sarajoy

Rough_Rock
Hello,

Just found this forum and I love it!

I'm trying to find a wedding band and stacking ring that will compliment my engagement ring.

I apologize for the quality of this photo. I took it using my phone in my office, so its not the best.

My e-ring is a white gold 1 carat round diamond with two bezel set milgrain yellow diamonds and then a thin band of pave set diamonds.

I want to find a wedding band possibly similar to this, but with yellow diamonds instead of the saphires.
http://www.topazery.com/antique-jewelry-item-rg2082.htm

And then a very delicate thin band in a similar style.

Any suggestions where to go in Southern California?

I tried to have a band custom made to go with it and really wasn't happy with the way it turned out. It stuck out way too far, much further then the band on my engagement ring and the yellow diamonds on the custom band were a very bright fluorescent color and the ones on my engagement band are a deeper richer yellow.

Anyways, I really want to go somewhere where I can try some on in person instead of trying to imagine what it would look like...

Thanks in advance for any advice or suggestions!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Hi Sara!

Gorgeous ring! You might want to try Singlestone in LA: www.singlestone.com

They specialize in antique/repro jewelry and they also do amazing custom work. You can do a search here on PS, and plenty of threads with info about them will come up. I would give Ari a call, and definitely go visit their store, if you can. From what I've heard, they have the most gorgeous stuff in there!! Good luck!!!
1.gif

sarajoy

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much! I just found their website through another thread and my goodness their rings are gorgeous!
30.gif

I''ll definitely head up there!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
You''re soooo lucky you can go there!!! Good luck, and make sure you report back!!!
2.gif

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
What a pretty, pretty ring. So dainty -- and I''m partial to canary diamonds :) I''m nowhere near where you live so I can''t help you, just wanted to comment on your e-ring! I love how small the canaries are compared to the center!

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, I just thought of something -- Sheldon Speyer makes incredibly dainty stacking/wedding bands including some with canary diamonds. Maybe you could find a store that carries them or could order one in for you to see. I was thinking that a skinny band of alternating bezel set round yellows and baguette whites would look awesome!

sarajoy

Rough_Rock
Date: 7/30/2008 3:58:51 PM
Author: RxTechRN2b
What a pretty, pretty ring. So dainty -- and I''m partial to canary diamonds :) I''m nowhere near where you live so I can''t help you, just wanted to comment on your e-ring! I love how small the canaries are compared to the center!
Thank you so much for the compliment on my ring. I just adore it! It was the opposite of what I thought I wanted when I first started looking.

sarajoy

Rough_Rock
Date: 7/30/2008 4:03:14 PM
Author: RxTechRN2b
Oh, I just thought of something -- Sheldon Speyer makes incredibly dainty stacking/wedding bands including some with canary diamonds. Maybe you could find a store that carries them or could order one in for you to see. I was thinking that a skinny band of alternating bezel set round yellows and baguette whites would look awesome!
I just looked up that designer and really like the bands! Now I just need to find a store that sells them! Thanks for that suggestion!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results