shape
carat
color
clarity

Need help finding a wedding band to fit my engagement ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

photogkristin

Rough_Rock
First off I want to say, you ladies have some GORGEOUS rings!!! :D

I am trying to find a band to fit my e-ring. I have been to a number of jewelers who all say it would have to be custom made. But thats a bit more than I want to spend. I am HOPING someone has seen something that might work. I have included a couple of pics so that you can see what exactly I''m facing. lol.

e.18896308.jpg

Maryww

Rough_Rock
What a stunning ring! Have you considered just a thin, plain band? Or perhaps just wearing it alone? It is truly gorgeous! Congratulations!

photogkristin

Rough_Rock
Yeah, we found a plain band that would fit up close to it but it didnt look right..
7.gif

I am pretty much thinking I''m going to HAVE to wear it alone. I simply cannot find something that looks good with it!

Thanks for the compliment though! :D :D :D I love it!

Maryww

Rough_Rock
It can be frustrating, can''t it? Maybe you could try a contour band - a lot of places have bands that have a curve to them. It may not sit exactly flush, but might be more what you''re looking for than just a plain band.
Good luck!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
What about a chevron ring? It comes to a point, but it would sit pretty close.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! It took me forever to find a band that matched with my ring so I feel for you in what you are going through. I ended up with this band that has both rounds and baguettes. Maybe something like this would work with yours?

cmswedset00005.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here''s just the band itself.....

cmswedband002.jpg

misspinky

Brilliant_Rock
Oooohhhh Catmom that is beautiful! I was going to suggest baguettes, but I think the baguette/round combo would look amazing!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
As you can probably see from my avatar, I''m going to have the same issue with a wedding band. I think I''m going to go with a low-profile straight band. I''ll have gaps, but I don''t care for contour or chevron bands. I want to be able to wear the band alone. I also might start to wear my Ering on my right hand and band on my left. Not sure yet.

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
i second that the bags and rounds are a lovely choice. the ring is so marvelous that if you simply cannot find a band, wear it alone. it can carry itself!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results