shape
carat
color
clarity

need advice on selecting a wedding badn to match my engagement ring,

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

amandac326873

Rough_Rock
So I got this beautiful engagement ring and i''m trying to find a wedding band to match, but that will stand out,but also enhance the ring. Trying to get ideas on what to look for and something that won''t blend to much with the ring. Thanks
1.gif

crop pic.jpg

chipp

Rough_Rock

I think a band that is the same as the shank of your e ring would look great. It would match, but still make your 3 stone stand out because those diamonds will be separated with the metal of the channel set band (I think that''s what they call the way your shank is set).

claireabelle

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous engagement ring! Do you have other pictures?

I agree - something exactly the same as the shank would be beautiful!

misspinky

Brilliant_Rock
I agree--channel set band to match would compliment your ring and blend beautifully.

marchswallowbird

Brilliant_Rock
I agree also. Something the same width as the band on the ER and stones of a similar size as the channel-set sidestones.

claireabelle

Shiny_Rock
lovely profile... definitely the same width (or a little thinner) channel set band would be perfection!

Ava15

Rough_Rock
You have a beautiful engagement ring. Just stunning. Congrats!

mrsjhughes

Rough_Rock
we have pretty similar rings. im getting two channel bands that are similar to the band of the ring.

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring - I love 3 stone''s! I agree that a channel-set band that is of the same or slightly narrower width as the shank of your e-ring would look perfect.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful ring!
1.gif
I agree with the channel set band like the shank. I think it would be lovely!

Congratulations on your engagement!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock

Beautiful ring!!!!

I agree a band that is the same as your ering setting band would be a great compliment. It is hard to tell from the photos but I think your ering band is bead set...
26.gif

Whatever the setting method I really think a coordinating wedding band would look great.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I agree! Match it to the shank of your gorgeous ring! Congratulations
1.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
And if you like the stacked/sandwiched look, get one for each side. Or ask for the second one for an anniversary
26.gif
(I really like stacked up rings)

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty ring, nice and sparkly!

I agree with a thon diamond band to match your shank.

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
your ring is beautiful!! see if there is a band that goes with it. sometimes there is a band from the same store or place that will match it perfectly.

luvinlife

Shiny_Rock
Amanda,
I am not sure what type of band would go with you ring..sorry...I just wanted to chime in and say... YOUR RING IS BEAUTIFUL!

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
I agree that a band to match the shank of your ring would be beautiful, but if you''re looking for something "different" and don''t want it to match, then maybe a thin bead-set diamond band in rose gold.

amandac326873

Rough_Rock
I did try a band on that matched perfectly but it blended in too much with the band and i wish they made it a little bigger cause i''m thinking about getting a band that''s a little bigger than the engagement ring band so it will stand out a little too. I''m going to go look around stores but go with a channel band with round cut diamonds. I guess trying on different bands will be the best option. Thanks for everyones'' comments!!!!!

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/24/2008 8:32:49 PM
Author: Kelli
And if you like the stacked/sandwiched look, get one for each side. Or ask for the second one for an anniversary
26.gif
(I really like stacked up rings)
Ditto!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results