shape
carat
color
clarity

NATURAL BLUE DIAMOND!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Ok ok you''ll be mad but I don'' have any pics. It''s not even mine, but this is a cool story and there will be pics eventually! So my sister''s ten year anniversary is coming up this year in December. She had always said she wanted a heart shaped diamond for her tenth anniversary, but that somehow changed... She and her husband just went on an alaskan cruise with their kids, and at one of the stops they happened into a high-end jewelry store she said was bigger than her house. On the cruise they had learned that blue diamonds were popular as a gift in that area because they reminded people of the color of the glaciers. She was looking around in the store and her husband said "pick one!" MAN I would have had the time of my life!!!! But anyway, she picked out a round natural blue diamond, around a carat, with SI clarity. I don''t know the details because, get this, her husband said she had to "put it away and forget about it" until their anniversary. YEAH RIGHT!! It came with a cert, but I didn''t see it, and she''s not one to care about the specifics like we are. She wasn''t even supposed to tell me about it, but she showed me and it''s GORGEOUS! Her husband is going to design a custom ring for her that she''ll get in December. She promised to let me do a big photo shoot and post for you all to see, even though she thinks I''m nuts for wanting to. She also said the store had white diamonds and fancies of all colors, but she didn''t even bother to look after she found her blue one. I think I still would have looked
31.gif
So anyway, just thought I''d share!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh, that sounds incredible! I can''t wait to see pics - natural blues are my favorites of the fancies!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Awesome! A little bit of the glacier to remember their trip. How nice that hubby was feeling generous!
1.gif

Looking forward to pics. Colored diamonds are my favorites.
30.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, can''t wait to see pictures of that beauty.

Linda

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sounds Exciting!!!
35.gif

girlie-girl

Brilliant_Rock
What a fun story she''ll be able to tell when she talks about her ring. I''m excited to see what he designs for her and what the stone looks like.

Thanks for sharing!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results