shape
carat
color
clarity

My Yellow Bling

Rowan

Shiny_Rock
Hello Everyone! It has been a really long time since I've been here. I was shocked to realize it's been four whole years! But life can get crazy and it's certainly been a wild ride. My DH was deployed to Iraq but he's been home for 2 years now and the adjustments haven't been easy but I think we're finally coming out on top. Not only have I not been on PS, but I also stayed away from my jeweler's for quite awhile. Anyway, recently I ventured in with my daughter during a girls' day out and fell in love. :love:

I'd like you all to meet my new Precious. DH was happy to let me trade up and get this beauty. :love:

The center stone is a .70ct oval yellow diamond. SI1 and excellent cut. The ring is 18k white gold with yellow gold prongs and a rose gold gallery with surprise diamonds. The white diamonds are F-G color, VS1 clarity. For the record, my ring size is 5. Please excuse my dry hands, I forgot my lotion that day. I hope to do a fun photo shoot soon and take some lovely flower pics or something. These were all taken with my phone.

yellodibox.jpg
2010-10-04%2010.23.28.jpg
2010-10-04%2010.05.44.jpg
2010-10-04%2010.00.42.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
wow! love the contrast of a yellow diamondand white melee! :love: the basket is gorgeous as well!

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
That's fantastic. Congrats on the new bling and on continuing to work through the iraq transition....deployments are never easy.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh how wonderful to see more pictures!! The detail on the basket is lovely :sun: I remember this ring from your post in the under-1ct thread a little while ago :love: :love:

I'm very glad to hear your DH is home and you're all adjusting :)) enjoy your new sparkly!

BoulderGal

Shiny_Rock
Whoa! That's a beautiful, gorgeous ring! :love: The yellow diamond is so vibrant!

Congratulations on the ring, your husband being home (thank him for me) and happiness all around!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome back! What a gorgeous ring, congratulations.

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
so glad your DH is back from Iraq and that you're all doing well. The ring is just lovely and the basket is TDF. Congrats on a beautiful upgrade. :love:

Rowan

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all! I'm glad to be back and seeing everyone's gorgeous pieces. :)

Yup, I posted the first pic in the under 1ct thread. Still no great pics to show off but I thought these would work for now.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Now that is a stunner!!!! I just love the oval shape and the carriage on this ring. They are beautiful!

From one military wife to another- HANG IN THERE! :appl:

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is truly a beautiful ring! It looks great on your hand :)

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
that is absolutely gorgeous!!!

i'm happy to hear you and your husband have acclimated to normal life again, it's not easy, but when it does you know you've come a long way.

you definitely deserve this beautiful piece of bling! wear it in good health and happiness :))

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thats so pretty and definitly eye-catching!

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous ring! It looks divine on your hand!

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very, very nice.

Your ring is perfection, down to the stone color matching.

cemrn

Brilliant_Rock
Sarahbear621 said:
Now that is a stunner!!!! I just love the oval shape and the carriage on this ring. They are beautiful!

From one military wife to another- HANG IN THERE! :appl:
Ooooh I love it! It is a lovely yellow. And from yet another military wife thanks for your family's service

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
your ring is stunning! Yellow diamonds with diamond melee is really growing on me! Congrats. :love:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is a real beauty! Congratulations.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results