shape
carat
color
clarity

My Whiteflash visit!

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
DH and I were in The Woodlands, Texas which is about 45 minutes from Houston for a few days so he that could do his Ironman triathlon. So, I contacted Sheerah, my awesome sales rep and set up an appointment. I just could NOT wait to go meet the Whiteflash staff that I have worked and been in contact with over the last 4+ years!! :wavey:

We arrived at their office and Sheerah came to greet us. She is soooo sweet and I just love her! The next person that DH and I met was Bryan who is the Vice President of WF. This guy is amazing and spent hours with us giving us a tour of their facility, explaining the process of creating custom jewelry, introducing us to everyone in the office, answering our questions and so much more! We met Debi (the President and CEO) and talked with her for a while, who was also so nice (we could not believe how genuinely nice and friendly everyone at WF was! Every single person was just awesome!). We also chatted with Vera, who is a hoot! She is so funny! We also met Judy briefly, but didn't get a chance to talk to her, and just like everyone else at WF, she was so welcoming! We chatted with Leon who was busy examining itty bitty melee so that he could approve them "good enough" for their pave and other items. We had one of their professional photographers follow us around during our tour and she took pictures of us and their office, as well as some of the absolutely gorgeous jewelry I was able to play with! :love: :love:

My husband is so not a jewelry guy but he is very supportive of the love that I have for it, and even he was blown away (and continues to talk about) by how friendly, informative and awesome everyone was, and he learned a lot.

We got to view some gorgeous loose stones...round and princess! I was able to try on some of their new Verragio line that have not been added to their website yet....those are to die for!!! I will be adding some pictures of a few things I got to play with. I tried on way more than I have pictures for!! I don't know about posting pictures of everyone we met so I don't want to post those.

The first thing I tried on were the 1.5ct shared prong hoops. Yum!! http://www.whiteflash.com/diamond-earrings/shared-prong-diamond-hoop-earrings-1741.htm I told DH that these will be my next WF purchase!! :naughty:

Here is a case full of of some of the stuff I tried on, as well as their many awards!

DH and I just completely and utterly enjoyed ourselves at Whiteflash!! :wavey:

Whiteflash-Visit041.JPG

Whiteflash-Visit013.JPG

Whiteflash-Visit016.JPG

Whiteflash-Visit008.JPG

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great pictures and looks like a wonderful visit!! woohoo for your hubby doing an Ironman triathlon!!!

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Goodies! :cheeky:

Whiteflash-Visit046.JPG

Whiteflash-Visit056.JPG

Whiteflash-Visit060.JPG

Whiteflash-Visit064.JPG

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
More!! :love:

Whiteflash-Visit061.JPG

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a wonderful trip and how great to meet the group you dealt with! How did your DH do at the triathlon?

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

What a nice trip. Jewelry looks beautiful. So glad you could try things on.

Annette

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Enerchi|1337576353|3200076 said:
What a wonderful trip and how great to meet the group you dealt with! How did your DH do at the triathlon?

Yes, everyone was great!

DH finished about 3 hours slower than he usually does because he was cycling and crashed about a month ago. Since then, he hasn't been able to train much at all.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
orbaya|1337621221|3200292 said:

Yes, everyone was great!

DH finished about 3 hours slower than he usually does because he was cycling and crashed about a month ago. Since then, he hasn't been able to train much at all.

At least he finished it. I wouldn't stand a chance! :D

How lovely that you could try on such pretty jewellery.

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Maisie|1337622084|3200304 said:
orbaya|1337621221|3200292 said:

Yes, everyone was great!

At least he finished it. I wouldn't stand a chance! :D

How lovely that you could try on such pretty jewellery.

Haha, me neither! I don't like being in the water so I wouldn't even START the race! Yes, the jewelry was fantastic! :love:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have you updated your wish list since going to visit? Are there items that just became "must haves" :naughty: :D

vinjewels

Brilliant_Rock
orbaya, I totally forgot WF was down there. We are in Dallas and my DH met my BIL down there for the race. They had some VIP passes to watch the race. DH was a new person after watching your husband and the thousands of others in the race. So very inspiring!! DH is getting more serious in his tri training now... :wink2:
And good for you for having a little fun for yourself!! Very cool!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How cool!! I didn't know they had in stock jewelry to try on!

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Enerchi|1337973552|3203740 said:
Have you updated your wish list since going to visit? Are there items that just became "must haves" :naughty: :D

Haha, I have made a few changes to my list! My next purchase will be shared prong huggies, but I will have to wait a while for those! I really wanted jackets for my studs and I'm glad that I got to try some on....they just aren't "me" so I've crossed those off. Just a few examples! :Up_to_something:

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Laila619|1337975178|3203771 said:
How cool!! I didn't know they had in stock jewelry to try on!

They do....and a lot of it! The pictures I posted are only a few of the pieces that I played with. I probably spent close to an hour trying on jewelry! :cheeky:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
How awesome... Trying on diamond jewelry! Yah I could be hired to do that on a professional basis! :naughty: :D

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks like you had a heck of a lot of fun! I'm planning on doing the very same thing when we visit Texas when Renee comes home for a visit. I'd love to see sweet Debi again and meet my dear Vera and witty Bob.

After seeing all of that pirate's booty, what's next on your wish list?

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Enerchi|1338005719|3204073 said:
How awesome... Trying on diamond jewelry! Yah I could be hired to do that on a professional basis! :naughty: :D

Tell me about it! As I was trying everything on, I was thinking how I would love to be the person that gets to model all the jewelry for their website pictures!!

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
gemgirl|1338034040|3204158 said:
It looks like you had a heck of a lot of fun! I'm planning on doing the very same thing when we visit Texas when Renee comes home for a visit. I'd love to see sweet Debi again and meet my dear Vera and witty Bob.

After seeing all of that pirate's booty, what's next on your wish list?

Gemgirl - you will have a blast! I'm planning that my next purchase (not very soon) will be shared prong diamond huggies. :cheeky:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results